*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3376035-more-plotlines---Rings-for-Keiichi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244917
Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld's erotic adventures
This choice: more plotlines  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

more plotlines - Rings for Keiichi.

    by: Former182
One chapter and episode dealt with Keiichi working extra jobs to get Belldandy a ring. What if Belldandy decided to get Keiichi one?

Of course, with this story and his luck, Keiichi's rings winds up cursed.

But what kind of curse?

===

Ring of Cheating - Women make Keiichi cheat on Belldandy, but she never learns. If Keiichi tries not to cheat, then women will molest and rape him. Perhaps Belldandy even unwittingly help the women with their magically induced desire to make Keiichi cheat on her.

===

Ring of Eros shift - Whenever Keiichi grows aroused, reality in the immediate area shifts to become more erotic. After sex happens, it goes back to mostly normal, but only if Keiichi has sex with the affected person. So Keiichi has to fuck to save people from a slutty fate.

===

Ring of Incubus - Keiichi starts to become an incubus. He can use sex as a food source and has an urge to have sex like he's going through No-Nut November. If he resists that urge, then his body begins to emit an aura that makes women want to fuck him. If he's not careful, even Belldandy will want Keiichi only for his dick.

===

Bootleg Ring of SCP 288 - If worn by a woman, makes them more like a stock wife from a 50's sitcom. Their top priorities are to cook, clean, and have sex with their hubby. Their own hobbies come second.

If worn by a man, makes any woman around them more like a stock wife from a 50's sitcom who thinks she’s married to the wearer and any other woman whose affected by the ring.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ring of Cheating

2. Ring of Eros shift

*Noteb*
3. Ring of Incubus

4. Bootleg Ring of SCP 288

5. more plotlines

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/3376035-more-plotlines---Rings-for-Keiichi