*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3008863-A-mind-control-crown
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2246360
Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!
This choice: A mind control crown  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A mind control crown

    by: Reptara
“Do you have anything that would just work and make him do what I say? I don’t want to have to say “Obey” every time. It would just be easier if he just listened to me.”

“Well, there is this crown.” The gypsy says, pointing to one on the shelf. “It is called the Crown of Omnipotent Rule. It has a long and dark history. It all started when—“ The gypsy says, but is promptly cut off.

“That sounds great. How’s it work?” Jennifer interrupts.

“Kings and Queens wear crowns and this is no different. Wear this crown and whoever is nearby will become your loyal subject. They will do as you ask without question.” The woman explains.

“Interesting. Anything at all? Like even if they really didn’t want to?” Jennifer asks.

“Oh yes dear. Just as if you were an actual Queen.” The strange woman assures her.

“Great! I’ll take this instead. Here’s your book back.” Jennifer tosses her the book and hastily leaves to try out the crown.


As she arrives home, Ryan is sitting playing video games. He is sitting in reclining chair surrounded by mountain dew and snacks. “Hey Ryan, I need a foot massage. Why don’t you come do it for me while I play your Xbox?” Jennifer asks.

“Ha in your dreams! Why don’t you get lost? I’m busy right now and don’t have time for your crap.” He says without looking away from the screen.

Jennifer places the crown on her head and tries again. “Hey loser, I want a foot rub now and you are going to do it.” She says. There is a slight delay but he sets the controller on the floor.

You have the following choices:

1. It works! He does what she says

*Noteb*
2. There's a catch...

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other 2

*Noteb*
5. Other 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reptara (UN: reptara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reptara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3008863-A-mind-control-crown