*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3378007-Find-another-spell-within-the-book
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2246360
Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!
This choice: Find another spell within the book  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Find another spell within the book

    by: Fried Liver Attack
If nothing else, a magic book would make for a good curio. Something told Jennifer to hide the dusty grimoire inside her jacket as she walked inside, where she found you playing PS4 in the living room (as usual, pfft) after your shift. "So you remembered how to get back home, huh? Thought I was finally gonna live in peace!" you teased, chuckling at your own joke.

Jennifer was about to snap back when she felt a whisper in the back of her mind. "Soooon..." "W-whatever, dork!" she stuttered, slowly walking up the steps to her room. For a second there, it felt like she heard the b- no! That wasn't possible. It was just the old woman's gibberish getting to her head. Jennifer set the old tome down on her mattress, and reached under the bed for her phone charger.

The soft ruffling of pages breaks the silence of the room, startling Jennifer, who bonks her head on the bed frame crawling out. The book before your sister had opened itself as if... by magic? Jennifer's instinct was to reach out to close it - until she laid her eyes on the shining gilded letters, which read...

You have the following choices:

1. Elixir of Commanding Stench

*Noteb*
2. Curse of the Ant-kin

*Noteb*
3. Usurious Idolatry

*Noteb*
4. Shoe-Maker's Transmogrification

*Noteb*
5. Evil Eye of Chulai

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fried Liver Attack (UN: friedliver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reptara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3378007-Find-another-spell-within-the-book