*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's Sent to Ruby Rose
  2. And so it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246732-RWBY-and-the-Reality-Randomizer/cid/3017826-Its-Sent-to-Ruby-Rose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2246732
A RWBY character finds a program that warps reality at random.
This choice: It's Sent to Ruby Rose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's Sent to Ruby Rose

    by: Lester
"What the heck?" Ruby said aloud. She had been in her dorm with her team studying for their finals. "What is it Rubes?" Her sister, Yang, asked out of curiosity. "This weird pop-up just won't go away. It's talking about using it to 'rewrite reality' or something like that." Ruby explained to her team. Weiss scoffed at this and told Ruby, "That's one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Changing reality is impossible." I don't know Ice Queen, maybe someone just rewrote your reality to make you not believe in them. I'll bet you 50 lien it's legit." Yang said excitedly. "You do realize who my family is right?" Weiss deadpanned. "You do realize someone could've rewrote your reality to make you a Schnee?" Yang jokingly retorted to which Weiss sighed and replied, "You're not going to stop until I agree to take part in this aren't you?" "Nope." Yang exclaimed popping the P. Yang turned to her partner Blake and opened her mouth but before she could say anything Blake stated, "If it gets this out of your system then fine."
Yang grinned at this and turned to her sister. "Aight Rubes! Start it up!" Yang yelled to which Ruby shrugged and activated the program.

You have the following choices:

1. Everyone acts like they're dogs

2. Meet Ruby Schnee

3. Mixed up bodies and clothes

4. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lester (UN: lesterfester at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246732-RWBY-and-the-Reality-Randomizer/cid/3017826-Its-Sent-to-Ruby-Rose