*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Serfs and Queens
  2. Lower Levels
  3. A choice of lives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3091586-Serfs-and-Queens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: The Queendom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Serfs and Queens

    by: punkachu
The Queendom is the Only majority human neighborhood in the lower levels that hadn't been immediately turned into a pile of rubble...because Queenie, a particularly massive alien, more than twice the average galactic height, turned it into her own little sandbox of human playthings, all too happy to give up any semblance of a free, human ran neighborhood in exchange for the alien giant and her gang keeping those out to kill them as a game...

You are Serf. Or at least, thats what Queenie and her Gang calls you. You...you're more or less her go-to fucktoy I'm going to be completely honest. And because of that, your the only human who's technically part of the gang yourself. Today...

You have the following choices:

1. Queenie is using you

*Noteb*
2. Lady, a 300ft tall bear-like alien, has you

3. Other gang members (reserved)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3091586-Serfs-and-Queens