*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knuckles the God
  2. Knuckles
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure/cid/3037589-Knuckles-the-God
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2249288
Characters in the Sonic Universe grow in many ways. How will this change them?
This choice: The Emerald becomes one with Knuckles making him God of Chaos!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Knuckles the God

    by: Lord-Tengu03
Knuckles sighed boredly. The echidna was laying atop the Master Emerald, arms crossed behind his head as he looked up at the azure sky, only a few clouds floating the sky.

After his most recent defeat, Eggman disappeared off of the face of Mobius for the nth time.

The crazed doctor would inevitably strike again, but until then, they're in an Era of peace.

And as much as Knuckles liked having the Master Enerald safe, he couldn't deny that the boredom was killing him. Sonic was off who knows where searching for adventure and Tails was busy with his gadgets, so there was nothing to do.

A zephyr blew over Knuckles. He yawned, and fell asleep.

As the red echidna slept, the giant jewel beneath him began to glow. Initially a faint glow, the Master Emerald's green light began to grow and grow, becoming blindingly bright.

Knuckles groaned and shifted; managing to sleep through the bright light.

Tendrils of pure chaotic energy seeped out of the Master Emerald. The tendrils moved to the sleeping mammal, entering him. Knuckles moaned, the chaos energy entering his body, causing a pleasurable sensation throughout his body.

And as this energy entered the protector of the Master Emerald, the aforementioned item was slowly disintegrating.

---


Knuckles found himself floating in a pure white void, as far as the eye can see.

"What the hell?!" Knuckles's eyes were as wide a saucers. The last thing he remembered was taking a quick nap, and then he was-- the Master Emerald! "Dammit! Is this another one of Eggman's tricks?! When get my hands on that-!"

"There is no need to be angry, Knuckles," spoke a calming voice. The irate echidna stopped in his tracks as he felt a presence behind him. Turning his floating body around, Knuckles saw an impossibly huge entity made of green energy; a masculine but ultimately gendered being resembling an echidna. "I am in no danger."

Knuckles froze at the sight, "W-what are you?"

"I am the Master Emerald." The Entity answered. "More specifically, I am it's spirit."

"T-the Master Emerald?" Knuckles was in awe, the very treasure of his ancestors was speaking directly to him! Although, that did provoke the question... "But why? Why are you speaking to me?"

"I have existed for countless eons and have grown bored of being nothing more than a rock that sits and does nothing other than being stolen and abused." The Spirit answered, growing smaller and smaller infront of Knuckles' eyes. "I have decided that I will do something for once: I will give you all my power!"

"Your power?!" Knuckles exclaimed. "But you're the Master Emerald! It's my duty to protect you!"

"And you shall." The Spirit's being was beginning to vanish... No, it was being absorbed into Knuckles! "Ever since you were a child, you have been protecting me. This is your reward. You shall become... the new God of Chaos!"

"The new... God of Chaos...?" Knuckles repeated, before all vanish in a green flash.

---


Knuckles woke up, darting upright.

The first thing he noticed was that the Master Emerald was gone... No, it was now one with him!

Knuckles felt a wave of arousal wash over him, the newly ascended echidna letting out a pleased moan.

Knuckles down at his body. His arms were the first to grow, the strong but skinny twigs turning into strong biceps. His legs adopted a similar process, turning into bulging tree trunks of pure muscle; of pure strength and power. Knuckles's chest puffed out, a small shelf of pecs casting over his newly present six pack abs. Knuckles's back and neck began to join the fray, growing only slightly buy noticeably so. It was only when he felt the pleasant air blow against them that Knuckles realized his ass had also grown, a firm and durable rear. And if the feeling between his legs was correct, than even Knuckles's dick and balls grew to match the rest of his body.

At first surprised, maybe even a bit horrified, Knuckles soon grinned widely.

"This is awesome!" He laughed, flexing his new muscles. He was now the size of a professional bodybuilder, and something inside him told him this was just the beginning.

No! This wasn't even the beginning - this was barely even the tip of the iceberg!

Even though his hands and feet has also grown, his gloves and shoes were still in tact.

For now, at least.

"I gotta show this off." Knuckles grinned.

He goes to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tails' Workshop.

2. Green Hill Zone

*Noteb*
3. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord-Tengu03 (UN: lord-tengu03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaderman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure/cid/3037589-Knuckles-the-God