*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luke: Empowered
  2. Jacob gets the Pearl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249844-The-Pearl-of-Potential/cid/3232408-Luke-Empowered
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2249844
A pearl that grants wishes gets into the wrong hands.
This choice: His 6-year-old younger brother, Luke, finds the pearl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Luke: Empowered

    by: TheMM
Unbeknownst to Jacob, someone had been watching him the whole time. Namely his younger brother Luke. The young boy was more than a little spoiled, as their mother loved having such an utter 'cutie-pie for a son' as she would say. So she pretty much always took his side, versus Jacob, even if Jacob was in the wrong and Luke was being a pain.

Ergo Luke had been planning on giving Jacob a tackle then if he got mad, running off to cry to their parents, saying that Jacob had done it instead. Yet what he saw was Jacob saving the old man, getting that orb thingy, and then running inside after being told it could make you stronger. So of course Luke wanted to use it first. And Jacob, not knowing he had been seen since the start, just ends up leaving the pearl alone, allowing Luke a perfect time to snatch it and take it with him. So he does.

Taking it to his room, Luke looks the shiny pearl over, feeling the power within.

"So I just make a wish?" he asked himself, "Does it need to be out loud? Well, uhm...I wish for super-huge muscles and to be super-popular then!"

Well such a vague wish is a powerful wish, and so as the pearl dimmed greatly, losing much of it's power due to the strength of the wish made, reality began to shift around him and on him. Luke gasped, as a wave of strength and energy flowed into him, his muscles expanding like balloons inflating under his skin, across every inch of his body. Not just a little, but a LOT. He felt tremendously powerful too! His body had never felt so chock full of energy and strength before! He could do nothing but watch as his transformation, both in body but in lifestyle too, continued to alter.

As new memories hit him from the shifting reality, Luke remembered about how he was the single sole success of the 'Alphaboy Project', an experiment to make a supremely muscled up young uberboy, and he was the only one it had any affect on. Because of that, not only was he the most muscular 6 year old to ever exist, he was also immensely famous and popular, as he wished. He still lived at home, but as he looked around, he saw that his clothes and everything he owned was top of the line and name-brand stuff. He had no limits on what he could really get, as just him wearing a company's brand made it more popular, that's how well known he was. And of course as such everything he did wear was perfectly tailored to contour to his flawless, sublime, and supremely muscular body.

He couldn't help but give a big, doofy, toothy grin in front of the mirror as he looked himself over, grinning so widely at the sight of himself. He saw the opaque pearl sitting nearby, and stuck it into a quiet spot in his closet.

With it safely away, Luke decided to go explore...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
memneron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249844-The-Pearl-of-Potential/cid/3232408-Luke-Empowered