*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252111-Why-is-Dad-Shrinking/cid/3065967-Pluck-it-from-out-of-your-garden-looks-like-a-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2252111
A Slowly Shrinking Story
This choice: Pluck it from out of your garden, looks like a weed (shrink)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pluck it from out of your garden, looks like a ...

    by: FyreFrost
You bend down and pluck out the purple flower, deciding that it was nothing more than a weed when suddenly you hear a hissing sound and look down at your right hand clutching the flour to realize that the hissing is actually a purple vapour spewing out from the pulled plant. You cough and plug your nose as the stench is awful, accidentally inhaling in the violet smoke.The flower withers in your hand as you drop it back into the grass, you feel dizzy and feel an odd sensation in your body as though it feels tight. You notice your clothes feel rather loose on you but other than that you feel fine as the sensation in your body subsides. Did something just happen to you? You're not quite sure as you decide youve cleaned up the backyard and pool area nicely and head back into your house to collect yourself from that weird flower experience.

You open your glass panel door and enter your living room. You look over at the couches and see.....

You have the following choices:

1. Your family ( 5'8)

*Noteb*
2. ?

*Noteb*
3. ??

*Noteb*
4. ???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FyreFrost (UN: fyrefrost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FyreFrost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252111-Why-is-Dad-Shrinking/cid/3065967-Pluck-it-from-out-of-your-garden-looks-like-a-