*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Show Jake the dining hall downstairs.
  2. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253134-The-Roommate/cid/3063375-Show-Jake-the-dining-hall-downstairs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2253134
Help Anthony enact his dreams of fattening up a man.
This choice: Show Jake the dining hall downstairs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Show Jake the dining hall downstairs.

    by: Bingratty
"You know there's a dining hall just downstairs in our dorm?" I quickly responded.

"Dude! Lets check it out!" Jake replied enthusiastically.

The dining hall was huge and set up buffet style. You used dining points to enter it but once inside it was all you can eat. I looked over at Jake who was licking his lips.

"Bro, this looks awesome."

He immediately walked over to the counter and started loading up a plate with food. I followed and began to select some things. I had always had a small appetite so one plate of food was plenty for me. Jake had already found a seat but as I sat down he got up again and headed back to the counter.

A minute later he came back with another plate, this one packed with food just like the other one.

"Hungry?" I asked in jest.

"I guess. My parents never cook enough food at home and they all eat like rabbits. I'm so ready to eat what I want now."

With that he dove into his food and though we traded a few words, he seemed more focused on eating than anything else. He was very efficient and had finished both of his plates before I had finished my one. He went back for thirds which he proceeded to eat at a slower rate and I managed to get some more conversation in with him.

I'll admit, Jake wasn't exactly the brightest person out there. His interests were pretty basic, and his vocabulary was more similar to a high school freshman's than a college ones. Still, he was nice and even feigned interest when I started talking about my passions even though I could tell he wasn't really understanding them.

I found myself relaxing a lot from earlier. I wasn't going to be spending the year living with a douche, Jake was a bit of a himbo. A himbo with a surprising large appetite. As I watched Jake finish his third plate of food and then finish off the meal with some dessert, something registered in me that I was already developing feelings for him. I mean, obviously he was attractive but he was also kind and friendly and felt safe. If I could start freshman year with Jake, I knew it wouldn't be nearly as scary or stressful.

Jake finished his dessert and leaned back, absent-mindedly rubbing his slightly distended looking gut. That's when the other part of my desire started to kick in. What if Jake was the boy that I had always wanted to enact my feeding fantasies on. He had the appetite, and judging by his build, he had the genes for it too.

You have the following choices:

1. Skip a week to the start of classes.

*Noteb*
2. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bingratty (UN: pigratty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bingratty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253134-The-Roommate/cid/3063375-Show-Jake-the-dining-hall-downstairs