*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254880-More-Than-Just-your-Typical-First-Date/cid/3076573-she-clearly-has-a-different-body-from-the-nec
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2254880
You decide date a pretty woman, but there is something odd about her body and or head.
This choice: ..she clearly has a different body from the neck down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

..she clearly has a different body from the nec...

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
..you see something else about her that she must had hidden from you all this time right below her slender feminine neck. Something that you're not too sure how it was even possible for her to get a body like the one she has right now. Mainly because below her still pretty, beautiful, and pleasant face, you that her body strays further away from what you had expect to see below the neck of a woman her age. A body that is very much different from the one you saw in her photos that she sent you, leaving kind of stunned by what you see. While she isn't standing there feeling a little uncomfortable by the way you're currently looking at her.

Making her feel like she should have never shown up in the first place with the body that she currently has, 'oh god, he knows, he can see that I don't my own body. My brother lied to me, that bastard.' Kylie thinks as all these thoughts start flowing in her head as she fears that her latest date will freak out. Which you kind of are at the moment because of what you see below your date's pretty head, 'oh man, I hope she doesn't think that I'm being jerk right now by staring, but her body is not what I expected.' You think as you continue staring at her wide eyed and mouth agape.

Sort of freaking out because of the fact that Kylie in fact has the body of....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DEMONCHICKEN69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254880-More-Than-Just-your-Typical-First-Date/cid/3076573-she-clearly-has-a-different-body-from-the-nec