*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3086080-A-rich-woman-who-wants-to-return-to-youth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2255833
It’s a magic wishing coin coming from nowhere.
This choice: A rich woman who wants to return to youth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A rich woman who wants to return to youth.

    by: ArielCl
Melissa, a 38-year-old wealthy woman, in her younger years put all her experience into her career, two years ago she chose to retire, handing over several companies under her management to others, the woman who is not married came alone to enjoy a rare free life at her villa in the town, where the pace of life is very slow, or maybe a little boring compared to her previous life, so, on the third day of coming here she posted a job ad on the bulletin board in the center of town, hoping to hire a housekeeper, the job is very simple, in addition to handling chores is to accompany her every day.
...
Hannah, a 24-year-old girl who grew up in another town not far away, left home 4 years ago to live on her own and work in a supermarket in the center of town, when she saw Melissa's ad, with only one contact and ad, she decided to give it a try, she had always wished she could have a more relaxing and enjoyable job. On this day, Hannah, who had been busy most of the day, arrived at the advertised location, wanting to have a look at the situation first, but after seeing Melissa's luxurious villa, Hannah looked at what she was wearing...She felt a little nervous.
While she was hesitating, a voice came from behind Hannah
"No one's home, I'm here, sorry I just went to the neighbor's house as a guest" a woman in a long skirt approached "Are you here to apply for the job?"
"Ah... Yes, ma'am" Hannah was a bit nervous, the woman in front of her looked much more mature than her and despite the homely clothes she was wearing, it was still hard to hide her uncommon aura.
"Oh, don't be nervous, you've been hired~"
"Uh... Ah? I've been hired? You mean hired-hired?"
"Of course, come on, you know what, I decided before that I would hire the first person, it would be better if it is a girl, I've been busy for so many years, working...working...working...nothing but endlessly working...Now I just want to make up for what I have missed for life, and...... come on, if you don't mind, how about you stay here me from tonight, with flexible working hours, and just consider me your friend?"
"Uh... Okay... Okay," Hannah followed Melissa into the courtyard with some consternation and a somewhat awkward smile on her face "Uh... Ma'am?"
"Just call me Melissa or May, that's what they call me~" Melissa didn't turn around and continued walking towards the house "Do you want to ask about work? Have a good rest tonight, remember to check the mailbox later on, although it is rarely used now, but there are always some boring people who like to write paper letters ...."
...
Hannah's bedroom is on the third floor, after putting her belongings in order, Hannah went outside the door and opened the mailbox, there was no letter inside, only a gold coin with what looked like a magic symbol, which looked very beautiful "Emmm~interesting".

You have the following choices:

1. Bring the coin to Melissa.

*Noteb*
2. Hannah takes the coin.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ArielCl (UN: tt77520 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3086080-A-rich-woman-who-wants-to-return-to-youth