*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3094532-A-single-mother-with-a-child
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2255833
It’s a magic wishing coin coming from nowhere.
This choice: A single mother with a child.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A single mother with a child.

    by: ArielCl
"Wyatt! Hurry up! The school bus is coming!" Leanne urged her son, "Ugh, what is he doing upstairs..."
"Okay mom, I'll be right there" Wyatt jogged down the stairs and out the door "See you afternoon mom!"
Leanne, 32, a single mother,busy with children and work every day, looked a little thin and haggard, despite the rare two days of extra vacation she had to attend to household chores.
Wyatt, 8 years old, Leanne's naughty son.

Afternoon:
Leanne looked at the room on the first floor that she had just finished tidying up,she took a long breath and went out into the yard.
"Well... Maybe there's nothing to tidy up..." When she was about to go back, Leanne saw something shining in the sun from the clutter in the corner , she picked it up and found that it had the appearance of a gold coin, a little larger than a dollar coin.
"Oh, this thing I seem to have seen somewhere? Maybe it's some kind of toy that kids play with? But it really seems to be real gold for its weight..."
Leanne took a picture of the coin on her phone and searched it on the internet.
She found some myths that didn't seem to make sense:
1.These coins used to appear in Americas, Asia and Europe, they have different functions, the shape is usually a magnificent gold coin, normally one side has some kind of magic symbol (source unknown),the other side has some abstract lines to describe the functions of the coin.
2.Different functions of the coin can have two or several different effects at the same time, the expression form depends on the state of the abstract lines.
3.The effect of each coin will last for at least 2 hours,within the effective time, the owner can only extend the impact already caused, but cannot eliminate it.So be careful when deciding how long it will be in effect.
4.According to available information, the magic of coins can modifies reality to some extent.
5.Say (meditate) clearly what you want, otherwise it will cause some random changes.


Leanne put down the phone then picked up the coin, "Hum, this must be some kind of prank, maybe one day I can use it, if it is made of gold, then sell it should be able to change a lot of money..."
Putting the coin in her pants pocket, Leanne looked at her watch "I've got two hours before Wyatt gets back...Uh...so annoying to deal with so many things every day."
Leanne looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head:"Really hope there is someone who understood my difficulties and could be by my side all the time, Even if only one day..."
Immediately after, Leanne felt a sharp dizziness and fell to the floor in front of the fitting mirror...
Ten minutes later,Leanne got up with difficulty and sat on the floor, rubbing her forehead with both hands, but Leanne immediately realized that something was wrong, both her hands were moving, but she could only feel one hand on her forehead, she opened her eyes in confusion and looked at the mirror,she saw a two-headed woman sitting on the floor, each hand on one forehead, two Leann looking into the eyes of the other Leann "My God, the magic of the coin is real!?"

L:"Are you me? "
R:"Are you me? "

L:"Don't talk like me!"
R:"Don't talk like me!"

L:"It's..."
R:"Damn it..."

L:"Hmm, looks like we do have different minds~"
R:"So,you are me, and you are...not ME."

L:"So you are me, and you are not me."
R:"Come on!Not funny..."
L:"Sorry~~"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ArielCl (UN: tt77520 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3094532-A-single-mother-with-a-child