*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Act as if nothing ever happened
  2. Mistakes Happen...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257091-Shrunken-Boss/cid/3097501-Act-as-if-nothing-ever-happened
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #2257091
Your a manager that ends up shrunken to 1 inch tall
This choice: She says you shall continue your day as normal, managing the testing department  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Act as if nothing ever happened

    by: guy14
She looks at you for a moment as you are confused and unsure of what to do. Karen though has already thought of something as she say "Listen your manager of this company and I know this is a lot to take in. But accidents like these are bound to happen. I'm going to send out a memo to all employees in the company informing them of your current situation. And as for you, since we have no one else to manage this department you shall continue the rest of your shift as manager of the testing lab.".

Your a bit shocked by what she just told you. As there is no way your going to be able to do your job correctly at such a tiny size. Though it would seem that she is already knowing what your thinking as she says "You know as a senior manager a person has to deal with plenty of problems that come there way that they don't know how to handle. Though the ones whom are most deserving of the position find a way to make there problems nonexistent." She says this and then gives you a confident look as you think for a moment.

You know that you can't say no or anything like that after hearing her say this. And even though your problem of now being an inch tall is a bigger obstacle then anyone else had ever had to deal with. Its something that you clearly aren't allowed to complain about in this situation. As Karen only stares at you for a moment of silence. She then sets you back down on the tile floor as she says "Well I know you will be able to handle it. And I'll make sure to update the lab assistants on what's going on.". As she then begins to leave. You could only watch as her heels which are the size of buildings to you smack against the floor with each step that she makes getting further and further away from you.

As you are now alone in the middle of the huge lab area.


(What happens next?)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257091-Shrunken-Boss/cid/3097501-Act-as-if-nothing-ever-happened