*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Being placed with an intern
  2. Mistakes Happen...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257091-Shrunken-Boss/cid/3097520-Being-placed-with-an-intern
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #2257091
Your a manager that ends up shrunken to 1 inch tall
This choice: She instructs an intern to look after you for the day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Being placed with an intern

    by: guy14
She looks at you for a moment as you are confused and unsure of what to do. Karen though has already thought of something as she say "Listen your manager of this company and I know this is a lot to take in. But accidents like these are bound to happen. I'm going to send out a memo to all employees in the company informing them of your current situation. And as for you, since I am a bit to busy to look after you. I shall have one of the interns look after you for the day.".

As soon as you hear her say this, you are left with mixed feelings with what she had in mind for you. And tired right away you made an attempt at protesting her decision. But your tiny voice and struggles go easily unnoticed by her as her hand that is holding you goes to her side while she begins walking towards a phone to call for an intern to come to the lab.

You quickly notice your tiny protests are being unnoticed as you and Karen wait in the lab in silence for a few minutes in till a intern finally shows up. Though you don't get a chance to see the intern since your inside of Karen's fist. But based on the voice you hear as Karen explains your situation to the intern. You tell that the intern is female, especially as she hands you over to her. And you fall onto to her soft palm. Though you remain in darkness for couple more moments as the intern doesn't really look at you as she holds you to her side while continuing her chat with Karen.

And with a few minutes of chatting Karen takes her leave as she walks out of the lab and the intern finally lifts you up with ease to take a look at you in her palm. As she opens her hand you are greeted with the sight of the young woman.


(What happens next?)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257091-Shrunken-Boss/cid/3097520-Being-placed-with-an-intern