*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3357293-Goddess-of-desolation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2258951
Suddenly girls around the world ascend to be greater then humanity
This choice: A girl oppressed by her Goddess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Goddess of desolation

    by: Rin's little fan
Amber was born in an apocalyptic world. She was raised thinking the world was destroyed by a nameless goth Goddess. This Goddess destroyed cities and hunted humans for fun keeping herself powerful by feeding off their constant fear. The humans lived in small communities hidden in the ruins of the old cities. Amber grew up with her parents, her younger sister Katie wasn't accually releated to her, she was found alone in ruins created by the Goddess, and anouther old man who she would come to know as gramps. Time didn't mean much to people in Amber's position but she would be considered 12 years old, she tall and strong for her age actually appearing to be healthy while living in near starving conditions. In fact she often gave a large portion of her meals to Katie since Amber never really felt a need for food. Both girls kept this a secret from the adults. The landscape was always desolate with the Goddess leaving just enough food and water to keep most of her pets alive. Suddenly Amber's powers start to manifest when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3357293-Goddess-of-desolation