*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teeny Tiny Geek
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3317687-Teeny-Tiny-Geek
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259638
A shrunken guy is put at the mercy of horny males in this gay adventure!
This choice: Option 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Teeny Tiny Geek

    by: Minion
“Another day of being a loser.” Frank muttered while unloading his gym locker a few minutes before the end of school day.

School should’ve been something Frank loved. After all, he was one of the higest scoring in his grade. While being recognized academically was nice, it couldn’t fill the void that Frank had: loneliness. The scrawny boy was often invisible to classmates, who mostly approached him to do their homework.

“The price to pay for being a nerd, I guess.” Frank mumbled while folding an athletic shirt. Sure having few friends was one thing but what Frank desired most was a partner. While normally something like that would be hard for any 5’3” skinny geek, Frank had another hurdle: he was gay. This reality haunted him when he admired the guys he liked from afar, many of them jocks and football players. Frank just couldn’t help but be attracted to their strong and athetic forms, traits he himself lacked. He felt revealing any of his feelings would be useless, as there was no way to him that any guy he crushed on shared his attraction. “Why would any of them ever choose a loser like me over a hot girl?”

Just as got everything in his backpack, Frank felt a tingling senation over his body. Before he could even question it, Frank was on the floor with everything suddenly giant from the lockers, the shower heads, the toilets, his backpack, just everything except him.

Panic swept thoughout Frank as he realized that he had somehow shrunk, oddly with his clothes. He was still trying to process his situation when he heard the sound of the bell.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Frank’s heart dropped as voices began to fill the hallway. He needed to get out plain sight before the jocks flooded in. The 2 inch teen rushed over to….
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3317687-Teeny-Tiny-Geek