*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shit Prison
  2. 2 inch Zach
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3320708-Shit-Prison
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259638
A shrunken guy is put at the mercy of horny males in this gay adventure!
This choice: Jeff shit on Zach (gross warning)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shit Prison

    by: Minion
Jeff felt bad for what he was about to do. Zach was his best friend for almost a decade and it seemed pretty low to force such an extreme fetish on Zach in his time of vulnerability. However, Jeff could not help himself, this oppurtunity was just too perfect.

Jeff retrieved a bowl from a nearby drawer . “Uh what is that for?” Zach questioned,in which seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Jeff sighed heavilly before pulling down his pants and underwear, exposing his hardening 4 inch cock.

“Dude, what the fuck are you doing?” Zach asked, visibly flustered.

Jeff still stayed silent and proceeded to put Zach in the bowl and place it on the desk chair.

Zach’s face filled with extreme horror as Jeff brought his nude ass over the bowl.

“OH MY GOD JEFF PLEASE NO!”

Jeff let out another sigh, knowing there was no going back, then unlatched his sphincter.

A large log of shit creeped out of Jeff’s anus, quickly hitting Zach’s nostril’s with it’s foul stench. Just as Zach tried to run, the chuck of crap landed straight on the tiny teen, trapping him in a shit prison. Zach instantly puked from shit getting in his mouth and up his nose.

Jeff continued to deficate, releasing a long snake of feces which curled above where Zach was confined before finishing with a few small shit chunks.

Jeff lifted his butt to see his friend trapped under his excretment. After fishing out Zach, Jeff…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3320708-Shit-Prison