*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259642-Shrinking-Smaller-and-Smaller/cid/3142909-The-Start
by Dread
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2259642
After accidentally using a shrinking device, you are getting smaller and need help.
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: Dread
You can't believe what happened. You accidentally shrink yourself with your size device while walking to your friend's driveway. You were going to show him the device and have fun with it. Instead you tripped on the curb walking up the driveway, managed to shrink yourself and the device flies out your hand. You see the device shrinking but still maintaining speed as it goes through your friend's open window. The driveway is now more like several highways lined up together and the minivan on it is a hulking monstrous building. Now you are getting smaller and smaller slowly until you can get back to the device to grow yourself back.

You run up the driveway, scared to go in the waist-deep grass because you know that bugs are now the size of rodents and a bite from a spider at this size is probably enough to give your a fatal envenomation. You struggled to climb your doll-sized body up each step until you pull up onto the porch. You pound on the front door but your knocks are too weak to be heard by anyone who isn't in the general vicinity.

What are the options? You think you can wait by the door and keep trying to knock on it but what happens if no one answers? You would waste time and continue getting smaller and smaller. You can head to the backyard, you know that it is frequented often as it has a small garden, a grill, and your friend's sister, Kate, tans out there as well. You can use the small amount of ivy that hasn't been cut off the house to climb to your friend's window. The garage is open, maybe their is a way inside through there? Maybe you should go to a neighbor's house, you see open garages and even some people starting to walk outside. You can easily get their attention and they can walk you in the house so you can find that device and grow back before you get too small as well.

You ...

You have the following choices:

1. Keep trying the front door.

2. Go to the backyard.

3. Try the garage.

4. Climb the ivy.

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dread (UN: dreaddormammu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dread has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259642-Shrinking-Smaller-and-Smaller/cid/3142909-The-Start