*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3332438-Vibing-with-Vicky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Vicky the lamia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vibing with Vicky

    by: White Wing Writer
“…Vicky, looks like” Sarah replied

The young lamia bore a wide grin at that moment, and as if on cue, a low grumbling could be heard from her stomach.

“Works perfectly for me” Vicky replied sinisterly, her lower snake body seeming to quiver with delight.

“You’ll be on the first floor. Try to co-exist please” Sarah continued, glazed looked on her face.

You and Vicky spend a great deal of time moving your things into your new dorm room. You manage to finish quite a bit before she does, laying down on your new bed to rest. This did not sit too well with her.

“Hey! I’ve still got work to do, and I think I know just how you can help” shed irritatingly but excitedly tell you.

Vicky slithered up to your position and grabbed you, jaw wide open, devouring you easily while pinned down to your bed. She made quick work of your relatively small frame and lightweight.

Your resistance is pathetic to say the least, as you fail to even slow her down. Once inside, her skinny snake-like body provides no space to move, making escaping Vicky’s insides out to be impossible.

“Don’t worry my morsel, I’ll cough you up when I’m done. You’ll just give me some energy to *burp* finish!” She exclaimed, panting slightly before seeming to walk away.

You spend roughly the next two hours stuck inside Vicky, before she upholds her word and spits you up, right back in bed.

“Wowee you’re filling! And you don’t taste half bad… think maybe we can do this more often” she exclaims cheerfully

It’s getting late, and you’re tired. What do you want to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to bed

*Noteb*
2. Head outside and explore the campus

*Noteb*
3. Visit one of the other women

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 White Wing Writer (UN: ww10030 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3332438-Vibing-with-Vicky