*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3332440-Vored-by-Vicky-again-and-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Go to bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Vored by Vicky again and again

    by: White Wing Writer
Your eyelids are quite heavy from your experience today. You lay down and immediately crash under the comfort of your blanket.

Unfortunately, when you wake up, your blanket is gone. So is your pillow, and your bed.

You find yourself right back in Vicky’s snake belly, glorping and sloshing around just like yesterday.

“Hey, good morning!” Vicky cheerfully greets you from outside your prison “sorry about the rude awakening. You slept in, I got hungry and didn’t want to spend money on breakfast. I’m sure you don’t mind.” You feel her lightly stroke her you-filled belly.

This is how things would go for awhile. At first, it was just annoying but tolerable, but after awhile, constantly being forced inside Vicky’s stomach really starts to take a toll on you. Your performance in your classes begins to decline, you start getting rundown with illness and begin ti have a tough time sleeping. It’s time you did something about this.

Any ideas?

You have the following choices:

1. Kill Vicky yourself

*Noteb*
2. Ask for a new roommate

*Noteb*
3. Ask one of the others to deal with Vicky

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 White Wing Writer (UN: ww10030 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3332440-Vored-by-Vicky-again-and-again