*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Barney Shrinks
  2. How I Met Your Mother
  3. Sit-Com Shrinking
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/3259802-Barney-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.
This choice: Barney Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Barney Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
Barney is no stranger to wild antics so let’s see him shrink in this line of chapters,

1. Barney has completed many successful plays in his time as a bachelor, but he may have gone to far in Lily’s eyes with his newest play “The Incredible Shrinking Barney” when he actually shrinks himself to an inch tall with the intention of hooking up with a normal-human-sized woman. How will Lily respond?

2. Barney mysteriously shrinks while he was dating Nora, forcing the English woman to bring her boyfriend on an overseas trip to make sure he is well care for.

3. Quinn shrinks Barney while they were dating as a surprise for Barney’s birthday, intending to give him the world largest strip show as a birthday present. What other surprises will the blonde woman have in store as the night progresses.

4. In an attempt to get back together with Robin, Barney shrinks himself down to the size of a bug so he can quietly sneak into her apartment to gather intel about how he could have been a better Boyfriend to Robin. But will the Canadian woman step on him before he ever gets the chance?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/3259802-Barney-Shrinks