*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dryad's Forest
  2. Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/3172513-Dryads-Forest
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2264651
Size Story With A Fantasy World
This choice: Slot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dryad's Forest

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Walking through the elf's forest, you are of course stunned at what you saw. Your name was Richard Ebard. A botanist from Cassier. You were quite well known for your research and your books in that land. However, you were now in your neighboring land of Rammer. You know that they were allies with the Eagles, so you weren’t that frightened about what will happen. Sure you might have an awkward encounter with an elf, but you don’t think it will be anything more severe than that.

As you walk through, you check out the local foliage of this large forest. Much larger than the ones in your nation. You look at the local plans and the local trees, unaware of the fact you were being watched.

“Wow, look at this flower!” You shout out like an idiot. Moving your way forward and getting down onto your knees. It was a flower with a pink stem and yellow pedals. It seemed magical, which made sense considering where you were. “This looks incredible. I need to catalog this.” You say as you move over and pinch the flower. Ripping off its head and planning on preserving it. Maybe even grow some back at Cassier.

Or at least that was your plan, cause what you just did was considered desecration for those that live in this forest, and it wasn’t the elves!

Suddenly, flowers bloomed around you. Sprouting out of the ground as you were just confused. There was no sign, so what was going on.

A vine, wrapped around your body. That certainly wasn’t there! You fall your way back, unable to move. Sure you could struggle but nothing past that.

“L-Let me go! Let me go!” You shout trying to free yourself. Nothing came out of it though, as the vines were tight around you.

“How dare you!” A voice shouted, booming. You’ve heard of the local titans of Rammer and this land, oh no!

You see a large form raise itself out of the grass. Pulling itself out, as it started to form into well... a woman.

When it finally ended, you were stunned as you see a giantess sitting there. It was a Dryad! Titans of this land and protector of the forests.

Her skin was pure, fair, and white, almost as while as her long natural magical hair. Her eyes were a sharp green, and her clothes were revealing. A bit of a grass dress, but with vines over her body to make up the part that isn’t covered She did have heels on and she looked, beautiful. You thought Cassier’s angels were beautiful but this truly was something else. You just look at her, mouth open.

She... did not look happy. The Dryad Titan reached for you, her fingers coming down for you as she grabbed the flower from your hand. Her large fingers pinched it as she quickly moved its back to where you plucked it. With some powerful magic, she brought the plant back to the way it was like it wasn’t even touched.

“Wow...” Suddenly the Dryad looked at your tiny tied body, as she leaned in. Her snow-white fingers coming for you as you just stare up in amazement at her natural beauty. That was until she looked at you, with a glare in her eyes. Her fingers gripped each side of your head.

“W-What are you doing?” You ask her of course concerned.

“Ripping off your head.” She said, coldly and without interest. At this you freaked out and panicked, squirming around until finally, you fell back.

She saw you get out of her grip, as the Titan moved her hand and grabbed the vine. Pulling it as you were dragged into the air. Dangling in front of her face as she held you with one hand.

This is not good! You struggle against the vines, but it had you firm. You couldn’t win, no matter how much you want! She then moved her other hand and put her fingers on your head once again.

“P-Please don’t rip my head off!” You ask the forest Titan. She looked at you, clearly not happy.

“Why not, you felt it was allowed for you to rip apart the flowers? Shouldn’t you be held to the same standard?”

“P-Please I can explain!” You shout up to her with panic. “My name is Richard Ebard, I’m a Botanist?” She raised her eyebrow like this didn’t mean to her. “I-it means I study and research flowers, plants, and foliage. I wasn’t trying to do anything bad I promise. I was just going to inspect it a-”

“You attempted to kill it.” She said cutting you off. “If I didn’t intervene, it would of wilted and died.”

She’s the protector of this forest, and she wasn’t going to let anything past.

“And if I didn’t allow the dwarves to build rails through my forest, I certainly will not let a human rip it apart.” She pushed her fingers on either side of your head, making it clear that she had no problem killing you.

It was okay if it was to protect her forest. You looked up to her of course afraid, before apologizing. “I’m sorry. It wasn’t my place to rip that flower. If you let me go, I promise I will just inspect the foliage of this forest, f-from a respectable distance.”

The Dryad looked down to you, believing the words you just said. Now the only question was it enough to save you? The Dryad could still see you as a threat and obviously, go and hurt you because of it. It would be so easy for her to rip off your head and end your life. That was the power a Titan held. Is this the sight that Tomkins saw all the time, cause if it was, you were glad there weren’t many Titans around you?

You look up to her and she looks down at you, what happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/3172513-Dryads-Forest