*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sold To A Beast
  2. Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/3172564-Sold-To-A-Beast
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2264651
Size Story With A Fantasy World
This choice: Slot 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sold To A Beast

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
As the giant reptilian fingers push against your body, you squirm and move. Although you stay where you were, knowing how dangerous it would be for you to move. Especially with this giant lizard staring down at you strapping you in.

He pulled the string tight, as your back gets pushed against the peg. Your limbs were trapped as you couldn’t move. He was satisfied, as he stood back to his towering height, and moved on to the next human he was putting on for sale.

Your name is Elizabeth Dratter. A 20 year old girl, who, unfortunately, was part of the colony. Carrier wanting to expand their border made a colony in the heart of Frett. Right next to their capital actual. Carrier promised that the humans who moved there wouldn’t be attacked or hurt by its natives.

And it worked out pretty well, at first. The Marsh and the Swamp took a lot to get used to, and any Beast-Man that met and human wanted to kill. Given that Humans have used Beast-Man as slaves before. Not like how Humans treat Tomkins.

The Colony was fine, that was... until everyone shrunk. A powerful Fox Witch cast it, and all Humans in the colony went from Averages to Tinies. Once the Beast-Men came, they started to take the whole colony.

You moved there thinking it would be a great life away from your family. How mistaken you were. Now you were tied up on top of a bazaar, being displayed for the passing beasts as you were now a toy for purchase. Your clothes were stripped from you, as your breasts and thighs were on display for any horny animal to grab you.

The Lizard who has captured you all finished tying the last human, as he went and sat behind the Bazaar, ready for a good day of business.

You watch as many animals walk past the Bazaar. Most did not care, but some stopped to see what humans they could buy. This was the worst part, as you never knew where you were gonna end up. Your heart beating every time a canine or feline looked down at you.

Eventually, you saw a canine Beast-man looking down at the collection, he’s teeth sharped as he looked like a warrior of the land.

“Would you like to buy something sir?” The lizard which had you on sale asked.

The large dog looked around, leaning his nose in to all of you. Your heart was beating scared of the idea of you being taken.

“I do, this one.” He reached out his hand, as you were sure for a second you were going to be taken. Instead, though, you were lucky as he grabbed the pole next to you.

A fat man was there. You know him! He use to be a Nobel in the colony! Right now, he was just a toy. Any sense of power he once had, now gone.

“Two Gold please.” Was that all their life was worth! Two Gold! You were from Cassier, a place with Tomkins. However, those tinies were treated much better than this!

After the exchange of coins, you saw the Nobel panicking trying to break free. Calling the canine who had him a beast.

You were horrified, seeing the canine eating the Nobel like it was nothing. He walked past the Bazaar, leaving as he had no problem.


Crap, will that happen to you! You were of course worried, not moving as you needed to draw no attention to you! All of the other humans that were on display felt more and more scared and worried about what was happening.

It was about another hour until someone came in that scared you. “Oh are you selling humans! I’ve been meaning to get one!” It was a Cow Beast-Men. Her fur was white with black spots. her body was large, not thin at all. She was exactly what you thought a Cow Beast-Girl was.

She leaned in looking around at all of the humans.

“And why do you want one girl?”

“Oh, I’ve always wanted a pet.” The Cow said as she looked around. “I’ve been meaning to go and find a tiny from a different land. Maybe a Tomkin, or a Neanderthal. Though, now that we got tiny humans, It’s gotta be one of them!” She gave out a giggle as she looked down at you. The giantess wondered about what she was actually going to do until she eventually came to a choice.

“This one please!” Oh no... she was pointing at you. “The cute human girl!”

“N-No! No!” You shout, kicking your legs in an act of defiance. The Cow-Girl was reaching into her pockets, and eventually pulled out some gold pieces. Once the giantess gave it, she then grabbed the pole you were on. A pet was better than getting eaten, but you still don’t want to be hers!

She pulled off the string and you were firmly in her large. “Y-You don’t want me, seriously I will be a bad pet! Just let me go!” She felt you squirming more and more, so she closed her fingers around you. Keeping you trapped in her grip with no way for you to actually escape.

“Aww you are just too cute. I finally have my own tiny.” She left the Bazaar, away from all of the other humans and the lizard that was selling them. This Cow was real excited about having you, as she looked at you happily. “What’s the name of my little pet?”

You look up to the girl your age, before admitting. “I-it’s Elizabeth.”

“Oh Elizabeth, that’s fancy!” The Cow giggled. “My name is Dottie! We are going to have such a great time when I take you home!” She hugged you to her chest, as a sign of friendship. Or ownership which was how you were taking this.

You don’t think you are ready to get owned by a Beast!”

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/3172564-Sold-To-A-Beast