*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178154-Kims-Shrunken-Find
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Kim, Lydia's mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kim's Shrunken Find

    by: radicol
"Mrs. Lee! Thank you so much! I need help!" Daniel yelled, jumping up and down.

Kim scooped Daniel up with both hands and stood up, immediately turning into the house.

Daniel began to explain himself. "I woke up not feeling very well, and I had plans to see Lydia today, so I headed here, but when I got out of my car I passed out and woke up this way!" He looked up and saw that Kim wasn't even looking at him, this seemed strange, she was normally so nice to him.

Kim grabbed a Tupperware container and dropped Daniel in, who plopped into the plastic pathetically. "Mrs. Lee, what's going on?"

From here, Daniel could better see his 'savior'. She was wearing a small blue necklace and a thin white blouse that did very little to distract from her rather large breasts. She also wore a belt and a tight black skirt that went down to her knees. Her legs were bare and she was wearing a pair of black pumps.

"I need to go to work, and you little Daniel need to be safe till I get back," Kim said. With that, she simply threw on the lid and set it on top of the refrigerator.

Daniel listened as the sound of her heels faded out the door.

----------------------------------

Many hours went by and no-one had heard him yell through the plastic. Not while Lydia went through the fridge for lunch, or when Alice came home from school. Not even when the three of them sat down for dinner.

It wasn't until both Lydia and Alice had gone to bed that Kim finally grabbed the step stool and retrieved the container from atop the fridge. She sat it down on the counter and opened it, setting the lid aside and scooping Daniel up in her hands. She still wore the same outfit as before, save the shoes, but now her hair was down instead of in a tight pony tail. It looked a lot prettier this way Daniel thought.

"Here, eat something Daniel." Kim said, dropping a pinch of cereal onto her palm alongside him. Daniel ran over and immediately began eating, it was the first thing he had had to eat all day and he was starving.

Mrs. Lee starred down at him as he ate, a slight apologetic look in her eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving you up there like that, but I needed to get to work, and this conversation needed to be private." She said this while setting him down on the table and dropping another pinch of cereal beside him.

"You see..." She continued. "I like you a lot Daniel, but I just don't think my daughter is ready for you."

Daniel stopped eating and looked up. "What? You want us to break up?"

Kim shook her head. "Let me finish. I think that both of my daughters need to mature more before they could have anyone like you in their lives. So because of that, I'm going to keep you for now, and save you for one of them when they are ready."

Daniel shook his head. "One of them? I'm not into Alice, shes just so... I dunno, Alice?"

Kim smiled. "It doesnt matter to me what you think, only if that deserve you."

Kim picked you up in her fingers. "Until that day, for safe keeping, I'll keep you..."

You have the following choices:

1. In this box!

*Noteb*
2. In my stomach!

*Noteb*
3. Up my ass!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178154-Kims-Shrunken-Find