*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Experiment Gone Awry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266681-The-Tailsko-Incident/cid/3186559-An-Experiment-Gone-Awry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2266681
After an accident in the Lab, Tails learns to embrace his feminine side...
Chapter #1

An Experiment Gone Awry

    by: Gigajules
Tails scooted back in his chair, wiping sweat from his brow. He'd been working on a device that would enhance the body of it's user, and he was nearly finished, he just needed to finish calibrating a few things. The device itself was a metal wristband that used chaos energy to enhance whoever wore it to their ideal form.

He had the item hooked up to his computer, where he was doing some programming, when suddenly a spark of electricity shot from the socket, short-circuiting his computer.

"Oh no!" Tails gasped. That could have fried the device! He reached over to unplug it, when it suddenly jumped from the desk and clamped onto his wrist! Electricity shot into his body, and he crashed to the ground, unconscious.

The next morning, Tails awoke to find...

~If you like what you've seen, consider supporting me at paypal.me/gigajules502, and let me know your thoughts/comments/suggestions!~

You have the following choices:

1. His body had changed!

2. Her mind had changed!

3. Nothing happened... Yet...

4. Someone was standing over her!

5. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gigajules has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266681-The-Tailsko-Incident/cid/3186559-An-Experiment-Gone-Awry