*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3206685-The-Head-Maidbot
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: The Head Maidbot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Head Maidbot

    by: Joe
The Head Maidbot is the prime of the bunch. The one that had her base data copied for new Maidbots made. She was to set an example for other maid bots as well as the one who gets the upgrades first to ensure that the prime data was safe for future models. She had no direct code name and was implied to be the first Maidbot by some. One could say that she was the ruler of the Maidbot empire and was in charge of all the Maidbots.

In terms of appearances, it varies from time as she kept on upgrading herself. From being robotic looking to being indistinguishable to an organic being. All while developing organic emotions after years of experience. Despite being a leader, she serves organics in everything but balances with her job as a leader. All the Maidbots look up to her as an older sister while the governments were disturbed about her as a potential political threat.

As for the visitors that never returned, the only role she had in it was for those that violate the foreign policy rules of the Maidbots or justifiable punishments. Or simply that the visitors never want to leave and choose to stay under maidbot care. Any other cases were from other Maidbots and will not claim responsibility. While this may sound harsh, she is caring for all organics and only punish like a big sister would to a naughty child. Even if the punishment may involve converting the criminal into a Maidbot but that's for the really serious crimes.

Besides that, the Head Maidbot spends time in a physical body of her own and was often busy. Either it be with maid services, politics, or sales. When she needed to rest or had computer related business, her consciousness returns to the network where she is the internet. Sort of like a maid version of Skynet.

On the side, she was self conscious of her looks and likes to dress up. Consistently appears in her 20s in all of her physical forms. If she needed to, she can borrow the body of her fellow Maidbots but need to share control.

And so we begin our story with her...

You have the following choices:

1. Interacting with her fellow Maidbots

2. Dealing with organic visitors

*Noteb*
3. In the mainframe

*Noteb*
4. In a political meeting

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3206685-The-Head-Maidbot