*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. found a small two foot man
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267896-Secret-Pets-redux/cid/3197105-found-a-small-two-foot-man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2267896
John's fantasy was becoming a reality. Would he go the distance?
This choice: found a small two foot man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

found a small two foot man

    by: Gundam01
...a small man! He couldn't be more than two feet tall. He was wearing what looked like the remains of what was once a shirt. It hung loosely on his small frame like a tattered toga that was tied at the waist by a length of twine. Even though he was so small, he was correctly proportioned for an adult man. Not a dwarf or midget....just...small. For a few seconds they sat staring at each other in shock. It wasn't until John made the motion sit up that the little man snapped out of his trance and nervously search for an escape.

"No....wait!," John blurted out. The little man seemed to be taken aback by the giant's voice and stopped a moment to look back at him. "I'm not going to hurt you..." The little man locked his eyes on John's as he slowly crept back from him as if he were a bear ready to bolt at a seconds notice. This moment of confusion was all John needed to make his move for the man as he began to reach for him.

The small man saw John's attempt to stop him and he jumped back. "No! Get away!" he yelled, shocking John that he spoke English. Turning to run his foot gave way in the loose dirt of the garden and fell to one knee. John seeing his chance reached down and grabbed the back of his little makeshift toga. The little man, feeling he was caught, panicked. "Naaah! No! Let go!" he screamed as he fought to get free of the giant's grip. John lifted the little man off his feet and they kicked in the air as the giant stood up with his catch. Bringing the man to his eye level once he stood he marveled at his minute size. "Let me go! Help!" the little person screamed. Thinking someone might actually hear him, John decided to bring the little man inside his home. He carried the kicking and screaming man indoors. Safe from prying ears and eyes.

John walked into his living room and gently placed the man on the coffee table before sitting on the couch watching him. The little person quickly got to his feet and adjusted his clothes while staring back at the giant man in front of him. John saw that he appeared to be about the same age as he was. He had dark hair with a light peppering on the sides. He also looked to be in great shape from what he could see that the draped cloth and dirt wasn't covering. In fact had he been John's height he would be very imposing with his muscular physique. His little arms and legs were thick with muscle and what he saw before he readjusted his toga was a defined six pack and pecs. As powerfully built as he was, at his current size he was easily handled by the larger man.

"Who are you?," John asked. Hoping the little man understood him enough to reply. But the man on the table simply stared back nervously wringing his hands. "Where did you come from? What are you?"

That last bit seemed to hit a nerve with the little person. "I'm a man!", he barked up at John.

"But.....what happened to you?", John asked. "How did you get so small?" John leaned in closer awaiting the answer making the little man stumble back a bit amid the comics his son had left there. "What shrunk you?"

"I.....I don't know. I can't remember....anything... I was jogging in the park....and then I woke up....like THIS." The little man clenched his eyes struggling to remember the events of his last day normal, but it was no use. "I've been running around like this ever since....trying to hide from people. Trying to figure this shit out!" He brought his hands to his head distraught. Looking back up at John he asked, "You'll help me right? Help me get back to normal?"

John looked down at the little man walking around his coffee table and ran a dozen scenarios in his head as to whether or not to help him. Little did this tiny man know of his fetish and the odds it took for him to end up in his backyard. If he kept him... no one would know. If anyone was looking for him they surely wouldn't be looking for a two foot high version of him. There was no way he could possibly turn this down. His seemingly unattainable fantasy come to life right in front of him. John smiled at the little man, filling him with false hope. "Of course I'll help you, little man. My name is John by the way...."

The shrunken man winced at the sound of "little man" but smiled weakly back. "My name is Matt. Matt Lang." He was so relieved to have someone helping him. He'd been on his own ever since the incident. Foraging for food and water in trash. His first day and a half he spent totally nude till he came across the small swatch of cloth he was now wearing.

"Are you hungry, little guy?" John asked, noticing a reaction from him when he called him that making him grin a little. Matt nodded enthusiastically just the same though. Finally something that wasn't discarded half eaten food. John got up noticing out of the corner of his eye Matt flinching as he looked up at him. He walked to the fridge and rummaged for something as he adjusted the growing erection in his shorts. He returned with a plate of bits of left over food and placed it on the table. Matt quickly lunged for it salivating over fresh cooked meat. He hefted large chunks of it in his hands as he bit pieces off. "Wow....look at those arms. You must have been pretty impressive before, huh little man."

Matt again reacted to being referred to as little, "John....could you not...," but before he could finish he felt a giant finger on his bicep. Matt looked down and saw the giant's fingers gently squeezing his muscle.

"Whoa....feel that arm." the giant marveled. Matt couldn't tell if he was teasing or was actually impressed. Before he could answer he saw John's finger in his face. "Here....squeeze my pinkie. I wanna see how strong you are." Matt looked around uneasy. He didn't want to annoy the one person who agreed to help him but at the same time he didn't want to be humiliated either. "Go ahead, little man. I'm letting you." John urged. Matt felt even smaller than before at being spoken to like a child. Reluctantly he reached over and clenched the finger in his hand and squeezed. "Oh come on, little one," John continued, "You can do better than that can't you?" Matt, wanting to end this as soon as possible, squeezed as much as he could....hoping not to hurt John's finger. But the giant just smiled down at him as he strained to squeeze hard enough to satisfy him. John, on the other hand had a flash in his mind of the little man doing this to the growing hard on in his shorts.

Realizing defeat, Matt let go and looked dejected. His massive frame was something of a source of pride, even arrogance, before his current situation. Now he couldn't even make a man wince a little when he tried to crush his giant pinkie finger. "Oh well....it's OK, little guy. Guess you aren't as strong as you used to be."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267896-Secret-Pets-redux/cid/3197105-found-a-small-two-foot-man