*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Jeffrey
  2. Another Morning on the Farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3217654-Follow-Jeffrey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2270224
Come visit the Wolfe's, just your normal human-farming werewolf family.
This choice: Follow Jeffrey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Jeffrey

    by: Johnny Foxx
Meanwhile, Jeffrey was assisting Julia with the dishes from breakfast. "Thank you for the help, Jeffrey." She said as she put the last of the plates away. "It's nothing, madame." Jeffrey replied. "Your family took me in after I was orphaned. You practically raised me, and have always been good to me. I kind of owe it to you, after all." Julia chuckled. "Maybe. But still, it must be tiring, working around the house all day. Maybe I could...help you relax a bit?" She said, her voice suddenly becoming seductive, hoping down her blouse a bit to expose her cleavage.

"Mrs. Wolfe, are you suggesting that we...?" Julia nodded, a wicked smile on her face. In this world, it was not uncommon for slave owners to use their servants to satisfy sexual urges, so it was no considered adultery to do so. Even still, Jeffrey was hesitant. He had never been asked to do this before, and he wasn't sure how Robert would react if he found his scent on his mate.

"Come on." Said Julia "I've been in heat for nearly a week now, and Robert's always tired at night from working all day. I promise he won't mind. Hell, he may even reward you for helping me. I won't force you, but it would really help if you just agreed."

You have the following choices:

1. Jeffrey Accepts

*Noteb*
2. Jeffrey declines

*Noteb*
3. Hanna comes in

*Noteb*
4. Billy Comes in

*Noteb*
5. Robert comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3217654-Follow-Jeffrey