*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3333912-Wyona-Unchained
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2270224
Come visit the Wolfe's, just your normal human-farming werewolf family.
This choice: Someone Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wyona Unchained

    by: Johnny Foxx
Wyona sat in the back of a large cattle transportation truck, along with a dozen or so other humans. Until recently, she had been a resident of the Wolfe farm, but had been sold this morning to a pair of werewolves who were going through the county buying new stock for some other farm.

Wyona knew her new owners most likely would not be as kind as the Wolfe's had been. Unbeknownst to her, she wasn't going to make it to her new farm. The truck suddenly came to a stop, as there was another vehicle blocking the road.

"Hey! You're in the way!"

Another werewolf stepped out of the car blocking the road. He wore a grey coat and wid brimmed hat, seemingly ignoring the drivers protests. The wolf in grey stepped up to the driver's side. "Good morning, gentlemen. My name is Rex Fenrir, and I have reason to believe you two posess something I'm looking for." He showed them a badge, indicating he was with some government agency.

"Nothing back there but a bunch of humans."

"Oh, but a human is just what I'm looking for. Excuse me, one moment."

The wolf approached the back of the truck and spoke. "Hello, humans. By chance, is there anyone of you who was formerly a resident of the Wolfe farm?" The was a pause, before Wyona answered "I was." Rex motioned for her to come forward. "Do you know who the Batt brothers are?" Wyona nodded "They were three vampires who worked as farmhands at the Wolfe farm."

"Not anymore. If you saw them again, would you recognize them?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Wyona."

Rex approached the driver once more. "How much for Wyona?" The driver scoffed "We just paid good money for this lot. We ain't selling any of them." Rex tried to reason with the two, even offering to pay more than they had paid for Wyona, but still they refused.

Finally, Rex sighed "Very Well", before pulling out a pistol and shooting them both. The humans all jumped as they heard the gunshots. Rex retrieved the keys and unlocked the back, freeing the humans. "Why did you kill them?" Wyona asked "Code 48-C, as a member of the branch of enforcement, I have the authority to deal with anyone hindering my mission as I see fit. I need you for my mission, and they refused to release you. I tried to reason with them, but they wouldn't budge. Now, Miss Wyona, if you will come with me. As for the rest of you, there's a herd not too far to the east of here. If you're lucky, they may take you in. Best of luck to you."

Rex took Wyona by the hand, and lead her to his waiting vehicle.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Rex and Wyona

2. Later, Robert and John come across the scene

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3333912-Wyona-Unchained