*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amber
  2. A little self service
  3. The Little Exterminator
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271179-Little-Exterminators/cid/3420873-Amber
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2271179
Your part of a pest extermination company that goes about it a bit differently
This choice: Amber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amber

    by: CrimsonDRAGO90
The van pulled into the driveway of Amber's house next to her roommates car, and amber stepped out. The van shrunk down and she pulled out her keys and opened the door and walked in, relocking the door as she entered. She set the van down in the living room before the small dish on top of it turned to her and shrunk her down to equal size as the rest of her team.

"Alright we should have plenty of time since Lynn won't wake up for another 6 hours at least" Amber said as the team exited the van and scooped out their surroundings on foot for a bit.
Amber's house was a single story with 4 rooms, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Her roommates was the only closed one and the lights were all still off, Amber didn't feel like they needed to turn them on since they would be looking under furniture and into dark places that wouldn't get any brighter with them on or off. Every now and then there was a slight creak from Lynn's room, Amber knew it was just her rolling but was a bit surprised at how easy they could hear it, since normally Amber doesn't hear anything when she's big.

After a while the group met back at the van and decided to head to a different area.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amber's room

*Noteb*
2. Lynn's room

*Noteb*
3. The bathroom

*Noteb*
4. The spare room

*Noteb*
5. The kitchen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrimsonDRAGO90 (UN: crayfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CrimsonDRAGO90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271179-Little-Exterminators/cid/3420873-Amber