*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's time for hot chocolate and cake
  2. The Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271748-The-Anti-Foot-Fetish-Camp/cid/3238158-Its-time-for-hot-chocolate-and-cake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2271748
You want to get rid of your foot fetish? Go to the Anti Foot-Fetish Camp! ;)
This choice: It's time for dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's time for hot chocolate and cake

    by: Markus
Camp leader Thomas told us a lot in a relatively short time about the camp, how he opened it and what kind of activities we could expect here. We children were no longer afraid and were curious about all this, but slowly evening came and our attention waned.

Leader Thomas said, "Dear boys and girls, I think I've talked to you long enough for now. We're going down to the dining room now, and there's a delicious dinner waiting for you. But I have to tell you something about the way we use our dining room. First you will be divided into two groups. One group can go with me right away, but will get their food a little later, and the other group will stay here for five minutes, but will get their food right away. You'll see later what I mean by that. So then turn your name tags over and you will see what group you are in. Those with the number one will stay here for a while and those with the number two will go with me immediately.”

I turned my name tag over and on the back was a large...

You have the following choices:

1. ONE

*Noteb*
2. TWO

*Noteb*
3. a question mark?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271748-The-Anti-Foot-Fetish-Camp/cid/3238158-Its-time-for-hot-chocolate-and-cake