*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The notebook
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272878-Universal-Mysteries-Notebook/cid/3239901-The-notebook
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AJ_1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2272878
A Magic notebook that can change all of reality ends up falling into your possession.
Chapter #1

The notebook

    by: AJ_1
Thousands of years ago, a powerful being wished to have complete knowledge of the universe. Over many eons, however, he eventually managed to create an enchanted object that possessed such knowledge and bewitched it so that when it encounters a new species, it tries to gather all the information about it and adds the information itself.

After years it came to earth, taking the form of a tome, thanks to the spell previously cast, the first page anyone sees, no matter what page they turn, is blank, except for the fragrance "Think of what you want to know and then turn the page", so when the page is turned, you get the information you want to see.

Because of this enchantment, the book actually appears to be much thinner than it was. It was as thick as a 100-page book.
The tome has passed through the hands of many wise and powerful wizards, good and bad, with the aim of uncovering and sharing its knowledge.

However there was an accident when a wizard hired an apprentice by the name of Elizabeth, he gave her the book and told her to use it to help with her studies. Eventually, however, Elizabeth made a mistake and hit the book with her specialty transformation magic. The book drained much of her power leaving her with next to nothing.

Now, instead of just keeping all the universe information recorded, one can remove or add rules/information to the universe just by writing or deleting information from the book using one's finger.

Trying to escape responsibility after finding out what happened, she looked for methods to correct her mistake, tried to use the book to give the master of the universe and herself the property of immortality. In some hope of redemption, but the book was sealed.

Furious the master expels the apprentice cursing her for the foolish action, humiliated the former apprentice swore revenge, with the knowledge she possessed gathering what little magic she had and cursed the book, connecting it with her life.

After getting rid of the former apprentice, the wizard did everything he could to open the book, but it remained sealed, and this went on for thousands of years until it ended up in a small town library.

It's Now, the book accidentally ends up in someone's hands. who would that be?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Young University Student (Fem)

*Noteb*
2. A Young university (Male)

3. A woman in love with anime

*Noteb*
4. An Otaku

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AJ_1 (UN: anjels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AJ_1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272878-Universal-Mysteries-Notebook/cid/3239901-The-notebook