*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something Else
  2. The Being Appears... Again?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/VXK2H2N5Q-Something-Else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M.M.69
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2273482
You wake up to find yourself with a curvaceous femboy body... & EVERYONE wants to fuck you
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something Else

    by: Barry
Usually it takes you a few hours to get some momentum in your day but this morning you feel a deep well of stamina. You reluctantly pull your fingers away from your needy asshole and decide to make the most of this energy, feeling a strong need to sweat it out. You dimly remember getting a gym membership as a new years resolution, and have no memory of cancelling it. Its worth a shot, you can take the twenty minute jog to the gym to warm up. If it turns out you don't have a membership you feel certain you can find some other avenue to put your body to work. Not wanting to shower just to get sweaty again, you quickly towel off the cum splattered on your belly, and go to find some suitable workout attire.

You dig through the familiar pile of clothing by your bed, feeling for sweatpants or similar athletic clothing. Your searching hands land on a promising texture, and you grab hold and pull. While you don't remember owning either the DayGlo pink booty-shorts, or the glorified sports bra of a crop top... However it is quite hot out. Fuck it, you think. If you're going to workout you might as well be comfy.

You slip the outfit on and marvel at how right it feels. You're showing more skin than you usually do at a swimming pool, but you're sure anything else would feel too restrictive. You stare at yourself once more, this time in the full length mirror by your dresser, and have to contain the urge to jack off right there. Your plump juicy thighs are exploding out of the tight little shorts, midriff and soft sloping shoulders free and gorgeous. Forgoing the elevator you decide to take the stairs to the lobby. As you pick up speed you hear a loud clapping sound echo through the stairwell. You pause, wondering just who is making all that racket, and the noise stops. You take a few more jogging steps and marvel at the sound continuing. Your glorious cheeks where notifying the entire building that you were coming to the lobby. A hot flush fills your chest, why are you so excited by the thought of people seeing you right now? As your heart rate rises, taking the stairs two at a time now, you recall your dream last night. That strange hunky headless thing, that horny entity. He'd done this to you. You then recall the feeling of his massive nuts smacking into your thighs as he plowed your floating body.

Today was going to be a good day. There aren't many people using the stairs this morning but those you do pass stop dead and stare hungrily at you. As you descend the final set of stairs to the lobby, you see you landlord standing in the doorway. Garnet is a sweaty, hair man, wearing a tight wife beater over his paunchy beer belly. "Hey good morning Ben, I heard you coming so figured id hole the door" he flashes you a wide sleazy smile, and props open the fire-exit with his arm, still standing in the doorway. "good morning Mr. Rider!" you say bubbly as you pause your jog to greet him. "I always figured you were the athletic type" Garnet chuckles, looking down at you
"yknow ive got some gym equipment in one of the storage rooms if you ever need a spotter". He lets out a deep belly laugh at this, still not getting out of the doorway. "Sounds like lots of fun! I may just take you up on that after my jog" you shoot him a chipper smile, and then duck slightly to crouch under his outstretched arm to go into the lobby. Garnet still doesn't move, instead allowing you to brush against his sweaty gut. As you stoop under his arm, you feel a crisp smack across your right asscheek, sending ripples through your juicy thighs. "I look forward to it, Aheh, your rent just went down by the way, think of it as my gift to you for helping out around the building so much". You pop up quickly, unsure of what he means and surprised by his forwardness, this will take some getting used to. You look over your shoulder and try for a confident wink that, however confident, elicits a low appreciative growl from your landlord. Or, maybe hes still staring at your ass.

You step out into the bright summer morning, and survey your surroundings. Theres two ways you can get to your gym, both roughly the same length. You can Either

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Barry (UN: funnylittleguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.M.69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/VXK2H2N5Q-Something-Else