*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3308225-He-stumbles-into-a-grumpy-professor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273845
A petite, meek, and dorky femboy stumbles into an all girl's school by accident!
This choice: He stumbles into a grumpy professor!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He stumbles into a grumpy professor!

    by: Jawsome
Shelby walked around, trying to enjoy what the campus had to offer. Sure, he saw multiple girls struggling with their brightly colored, dorky granny panties be it from atomics to trails touching the ground, but he was trying to look on the bright side! Unfortunately luck was not on his side.

As he walked, he was oblivious to the person down the path from him. She was tall, a bombshell of a woman with flowing dark hair and caramel eyes. She had a mole under her lip and a buxom figure complemented by wide hips covered by a tight white blouse with buttons undone to tease her cleavage, and a tighter pencil skirt paired with stockings and heels.

"You!"

Shelby instantly froze and looked around. "Do you mean... me?" He gulped, had he done something wrong? Had this woman been able to tell he was a guy?!

She marched over, a deep frown on her face. "You must be new here... I can tell." She walked around him, examining every bit of him from head to toe, stopping when she stood behind the quivering femboy and saw his exposed waistband. "I'm Professor Hawthorne..." Her hands dipped into Shelby's skirt and made his breath hitch.

"Wh-AGH!?" Shelby squeaked out loud, his star print grannies being pulled high and hard! His feet shot off the ground and kicked weakly. His hands cupped his crotch and he whimpered and moaned in pain. "What did I do w-WRONG!? I'm sorry!"

"Your granny panties were sticking out! Consider this a punishment for walking around begging for a wedgie!" She wrapped her fists in the growing fabric, wrenching up even harder!

You have the following choices:

1. Professor Hawthorne hangs him up!

*Noteb*
2. Shelby gets a spanking!

*Noteb*
3. Shelby's lucky grannies rip!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jawsome (UN: jawesome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3308225-He-stumbles-into-a-grumpy-professor