*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/ET34LFSD7-Practice-Wedgies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
This choice: Practice Wedgies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Practice Wedgies

    by: LordwithEyes
It was growing more apparent with each day that passes as Susan's two daughters started having a war of humiliation with one another and seeing Lucy dominate Anna each and almost every time is starting to make her feel guilty, after all she was the one that introduced it to them. Then again she liked wedgies and seeing how frustrated her youngest daughter was...

Susan giggled to herself quietly before walking back into her room. Stripping herself down into her thong, Susan rather then take that off too, instead ripped it right out of her ass. After she satisfied herself and ripping the rest of it off, Susan searched through her pantie drawers and picked out a bright big pair of pink unicorn granny panties with "Susan" written in bold on the waistband and tag. Slipping the large panties on Susan picked a bra to put on and waited for her daughter to come home...

Waiting...

Waiting still...

Still Waiting...

After close to half an hour and deciding to instead go to sleep the door rang and Susan opened it up to see a sad and angry Anna holding her rear in pain. She had a long trail of ripped colorful fabric coming from her jeans and had a face of anger, an anger that turned to confusion and embarrassment as soon as she saw what her mother was wearing.

"Mom! What are you wearing?"

"Well honey I heard you and your sister were having a war and, yes I know about it, and I want to help you. Teaching you all the forms and correct ways to battle your sister."

Minutes of discussion later...

Susan laid on the bed and after locking the doors and making sure Lucy was indeed at her friends house for the day, started teaching Anna how to properly wedgie someone. "Are you ready?"

"Yes mom...although this is a little weird."

"Don't worry honey. Remember to just enjoy it." Anna slowly moved her hand onto her mother's waistband and prepared to pull.

You have the following choices:

1. Anna trashes Susan's butt!

2. Anna can't do it!

*Noteb*
3. Lucy interrupts them all of a sudden!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/ET34LFSD7-Practice-Wedgies