*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/H59KMRQKF-A-wedgie-of-opportunity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
This choice: A wedgie of opportunity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A wedgie of opportunity

    by: LordwithEyes
Anna laid on the couch in her living room, trying to do her homework as she was listening to music with headphones. She took one headphone out of her ear as she felt the distinctive sound of her sister's heavy footsteps, and prepares herself for what she'd practiced saying to herself.

"Move dork. Now." Lucy commanded at her sister without even looking at her. "My show's on and that's my spot."

"Why should I?" Anna stuttered as she uses what little confidence she was able to muster herself, completely forgetting the speech she'd prepared beforehand. "You can't boss me around like this forever you know."

"Oh really now?" Lucy mocks as she grins, towering over her younger sister by at least a foot. "So what're you gonna do about it my beloved sister?”

"I'll..." Anna trailed off, completely forgotten what she was gonna say at this point. "I'll... tell mom?"

...

“Really Anna? That’s the best you can come up with? God you’re such a dork.” Laughed Lucy, while Anna could only sputter on in indignation. Before she could protest more though Lucy continued,

"That's cute," Lucy says as she begins making a circular pointing motion with one of her index fingers. "You know the drill Anna. Turn around, make it easy for big sis okay~”

Anna sighed and nodded. She knew exactly what happens next. Her pink granny panties with a rainbow waistband, which she'd just bought a week ago, would be crammed between her butt cheeks and stretched above her head into yet another atomic wedgie.

Once she was whimpering in too much pain to react, Lucy would probably grab hold by the leg holes of her panties and bounce her up and down over and over again, until finally she'd be dragged into the bathroom and her atomic wedgied head would be dunked into the toilet multiple times for swirly wedgies. If not a swirly, then Anna would be put over Lucy’s knees and given a spanking before her bawling self would begin hugging Lucy like she was a lifeline. It was adorable to Lucy. It was demeaning to Anna. Lucy often won.

Whimpering at the mere thought, Anna pouted and submissively turns around to bend herself over the couch, sticking her inviting ass in yoga pants and pink panties sticking out of them slightly for her sister to yet again wedgie the daylight out of her.

“Sis...my butt is sore from the twins the other day...could you please be gentle?” Anna meekly said,

“Ughhh, fiiiiiine. And I’ll deal with the twins too, you’re my wedgie bitch.” Huffed Lucy.

Shivers went up her spine as she felt her sister's thick fingers slowly work their way underneath and then around her panties' waistband. Hearing a small chuckle behind her, Anna closes her eyes in fear, hoping the whole ordeal be over soon.

Then she heard the ringtone.

"For fucks' sake!" Lucy yelled as she let go of her sister's panties, grabbing her phone from her pocket and looking at the contact name angrily. "What the fuck does he want now?"

Anna breathed a sigh of relief knowing she'd been spared from the wedgie hell she was about to receive, but she feared for how long this would last.

"Hey babe," Lucy says sounding abnormally girly "Now's not really a good time."

Once Anna had finally gotten the nerve to turn around, she spotted a waistband of what could only be purple granny panties sticking out of her black jeans.

Anna's fingers twitched with a combination of fear and excitement, remembering all the hundreds of times Lucy had given her wedgies. Whether they were ripping wedgies, bouncing wedgies, hanging wedgies, atomic wedgies or even flagpole wedgies.

Anna had always been the wedgie getting loser of the family whose only role in the family it seemed was to have her panties jammed up her ass twice a day then treated like a teddy bear whenever Lucy felt like cuddling her like she was a child again.

She was tired of getting wedgie all the time. She was tired of being treated like a little girl!

And she was going to release all the anger on her older bitchy bubble butted sister right in front of her! She’ll show Lucy she’s just as badass!

Without second thought, she charges her older sister from behind, tackling her to the ground, Anna herself landing so the she was sitting on her legs right underneath her ass. As Lucy grunts from the fall, Anna plunges her two eager hands into her sister's tight black jeans, gripping hold of the purple waistband of the granny panties.

A surpised gasp escaped Lucy's mouth as she realized what had happened "I'll have to call you back" She says to the guy on the other line before hanging up.

"Sorry sis," Anna said, tightening her grip while grinning. "But I guess you're the one that's gonna turn around this time."

“Now Anna, think about what you’re doing...”

“I’ll show you! I can be just as cool as you!”


What happens next?


1: Anna gives her sister several bouncing wedgies before stretching them out for an atomic wedgie, for which she takes several pictures of for blackmail.

2: Anna forced Lucy onto her knees and gives her a furious spanking, burning Lucy’s butt and Anna’s palm!

3: Anna drags her sister into the bathroom, dunking her head up and down into a swirly with her ass while simultaneously giving her wedgies until they rip.




Originally written by awsomedude

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy gets an atomic wedgie

*Noteb*
2. Lucy gets a stern spanking!

3. Lucy is given a swirly wedgie before they rip

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/H59KMRQKF-A-wedgie-of-opportunity