*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273851-Purple-Queen-Chronicles/cid/3435735-Annoying-agents-heroines-and-vigilantes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273851
An interactive started originally by Alv!
This choice: Annoying agents, heroines and vigilantes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Annoying agents, heroines and vigilantes

    by: LordwithEyes
Surprise surprise, not everyone wants to be subjugated under the tyranny of a big bad megalomaniac overlady, even if she’s surprisingly adept at defeating herself!


>WDGE Agency: First and foremost are the Wondrous Agency who Defeat Great Evil, or WDGE. They also introduce themselves as the Agency usually due to their unfortunate name their founder gave them. The supposed archenemy of the Purple Corps, the WDGE Organization is first and foremost a supposed world wide spy organization. As such, they’re made up of agents from all around the globe, from sneaky ninjas to expert, highly trained infiltrators, to simple spies in plain sight.

However, this organization isn’t perfect, as some of its members will take drastic measures to finish their missions, and many innocent bums have been caught in the crossfire! As such, they also face a good deal of resistance from either the E.L.F, or even from some of their own members, such as the defected Taskforce W. In an attempt to hold more accountability of their agents, they inadvertently caused mass desertions as many units detested the rules of “nerdy pencil pushers” and went rogue as a consequence!


>Eyaran Liberation Front “E.L.F” : An organization noteworthy for one thing. It’s made up of Eyaran clone defectors! Whether they were sick of being bent over, wedgied, and humiliated for too long or were sick of the petty villainy the Purple Queen was infamous for or for any of the many possible reasons, these clones have decided enough was enough! They have deserted the Purple Corps and gone rogue, going underground and and into secrecy. Some defectors live quiet lives, away from prying eyes. But many take up arms and fight back against the Purple Corps and WDGE alike, finding both organizations to be tyrannical and out of touch.

With no friends except for eachother, the members of E.L.F are stuck fighting a desperate war! Spread out through the globe, made up of individual cells with a shared goal, and made up of almost universally Eyaran clones, they’re fiercely devoted to eachother and are firm anti-bullies. In contrast to their parent organization and other contemporaries, these clones are more then willing to put their butts on the line to save the nerd and unfortunate victim on the sideline population of the world from the titanic struggles between justice and tyranny!

Often times literally, as it’s not uncommon to find these women hanging alongside the very victims they tried to save!


>The Bulls: A group of bullies based around a small town in Mid Southern United States who recently graduated from high school, these girls miss the feeling of a loser’s underwear in their fists and the sight of cherry red backsides. Thus, when Purple Corps established a base in their hometown, they knew they’d found the perfect way to relive their glory days! While a ragtag group, they’ve shown a surprising level of strategy, able to bring those dorky clones and other ladies to their knees, often literally!

However, they refuse to formally ally with organizations such as the E.L.F. or WDGE, and will gladly target any agents from those organizations as well. “Nerds are nerds,” members have been quoted saying. The only group they would be happy to team up with are Task Force W, who they see as role models and guides.



>Taskforce W: A special taskforce made up of policewomen, special forces soldiers, mad scientists, and their friends and families (and also any unfortunates they found interesting to kidnap along). Once an esteemed and valuable taskforce working with WDGE, the commander of the unit came to blows with her handler on matters of “collateral damage” and “excessive force” and worse of all, bad attitude.

After leaving the woman in a thoroughly defeated state, panties stretched over her face and a thoroughly steaming red pair of buttocks, the commander and her unit went rogue. Now classified as renegades by WDGE, Taskforce W is an infamous mercenary group who sells their services to the highest bidder while doing whatever they want! As such, they’re fierce enemies of Purple Corps and WDGE both, the former due to being bitter enemies and the latter due to being deserters!

They occasionally work together with E.L.F but for the most part have an unfortunate habit of targeting their supposed allies for one simple reason. They have an absolute infatuation with the Queen! And since they cannot get to her, her clones are the next best thing. They additionally enjoy working together with the Bulls whenever they are in town due to finding the aspiring bullies to be endearing.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273851-Purple-Queen-Chronicles/cid/3435735-Annoying-agents-heroines-and-vigilantes