*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. they are going to eat
  2. emma is a sadist
  3. the encounter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3248275-they-are-going-to-eat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
This choice: they are going to eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

they are going to eat

    by: didou
Emma is still sitting on Sylvain but she has to get up to cook. when she gets up, she lowers her buttocks towards sylvain and says: "give my asshole a kiss and you will have the right to eat."
Sylvain gives him 2 kisses, Emma laughs and congratulates him. she tells him to stay there while she cooks.
30 minutes later, Emma comes to get Sylvain to take him to eat in the kitchen. He had a small table with a chair on the kitchen table to eat at the same height as Emma.
but emma found him a better place. she put a plate under his chair for him to eat at her feet.

Emma: "Here is your new place to eat, my slave."

Sylvain cried because he knew his life would never be the same again.

He got on all fours in front of his plate with Emma's feet next to her, who smelled strongly of sweat. Sylvain couldn't eat his mashed potatoes. when emma finished her meal and saw sylvain who wasn't touching his plate, she wasn't happy but she had an idea.
she put her feet on the plate and the mashed potatoes stuck to her toes.

emma: "now sylvain eats everything."

Sylvain gets up crying and starts licking his big toes to eat the bigger one.
Emma laughs at her feet and says, "That tickles."

the more time passes, the more Sylvain likes to lick her feet, he likes the smell and the taste of sweat.
taken by his impulses, he licks emma's feet even where there is no food and even begins to give massages at the same time. After a while, Emma laughs and says, "You know Sylvain, there's been nothing on my feet for almost 15 minutes. But keep going, I love it."
Sylvain turns red with shame but continues until she gets up and leaves on the couch.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3248275-they-are-going-to-eat