*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3268245-Emma-falls-asleep-and-she-forgets-Sylvain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
This choice: Emma falls asleep and she forgets Sylvain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emma falls asleep and she forgets Sylvain

    by: didou
emma watches her netflix series quietly while sylvain is still under her buttocks. she lifts her ass from time to time to let him breathe some fresh air, but also because she keeps farting on him.

Emma: "I hope my farts smell good, anyway you're warm. aaahhh."

Sylvain tries to get out of there but nothing to do, he is blocked.

he finds the time long, emma hasn't moved for a while.

emma is asleep and sylvain is going to sleep under her asshole all night.

the next day, emma's cell phone rings. it wakes her up and Sylvain too. emma picks up, it's her sister laure (18 years old, as beautiful as her sister), she asks her how it went with her new roommate and if the apartment is good.

Emma: "The apartment is beautiful and with my roommate it's going very well. He's very helpful and likes me to dominate him."

laure: "stop lying. after that if it goes well that's the main thing."

Emma: "I'm not lying to you, he's become my slave. At the same time, he has no choice, otherwise I'll crush him."

laure: "how do you crush it, I don't understand anything."

emma: "come by when you can, you'll understand."

laure: "ok, I'll be there soon, I'm not far."

Sylvain heard the conversation and he's scared.

emma gets up, sylvain sees a blinding light. emma catches sylvain and she says: "sorry i fell asleep. but i'm sure you liked it. my sister is coming, she wants to meet you, you'll see she's very nice and very beautiful too. you follow me I'm going to the bathroom."

she grabs sylvain and goes to the bathroom, she sits on the toilet and puts sylvain on her leg while she pees. she tells him that afterwards they will go to the living room and that he will polish her toes.

emma's phone rings, when she stretches out her arms to grab it next to the sink, she pushes sylvain into the toilet hole with her elbow. emma didn't see that sylvain had fallen and she picks up.

laure: "I'm downstairs, are you coming to open the door for me?"

Emma: "I finish peeing and I'm coming."

laure: ok, I'm waiting."

Emma looks at her leg to tell Sylvain that her sister has arrived, but she no longer sees him. she calls and she hears in a small voice: "I'm here, help."

Emma laughs and asks him what is he doing in the toilet?

Sylvain: "You pushed me, please get me out of the water, it's cold."

Emma with a devilish smile said to him:
"Wait, I'm going to warm up the water for you."

sylvain raises his head and sees a stream of piss falling on him. he sees emma looked between his legs and laughed.

when she's done, she asks him if he liked the sight of her pussy and if he liked the warmth of her pee.

Sylvain: "I drank it, it's not human. Please get me out of here."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma pulls Sylvain out of the toilet

2. Emma leaves Sylvain in the toilet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3268245-Emma-falls-asleep-and-she-forgets-Sylvain