*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3285913-Stay-put-Ill-be-there-in-an-hour
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
This choice: "Stay put, I'll be there in an hour!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Stay put, I'll be there in an hour!"

    by: DerHumpf
Emma dropped her phone on the sheets and decided to go check out the rest of the appartment. And she could really use something to eat too.

She swung her long legs over the edge and got up. As she opened the door to her room she was met with the eyes of Sylvain who sat there patiently on the table and waved at the beautiful giantess. She could barely hear what he was saying and came a bit closer to understand. "You where gone so fast. On the table are ear pieces for you. I have a radio so I can talk to you rather normaly at this size", he called. Emma looked a bit confused but took the ear plug and placed it in position to properly listen to him.

They sat there and talked for quite a while. Emma has made some coffee and found the extra sets of miniscule furniture. He was pretty well prepared. A handicaped home for a tiny person. Even the coffee machine had a little tap to release just drops into the tiny cup.

They have learned quite a few things about each other and Sylvain was already quite attatched to Emmas beauty and intellect. He was quite handsome, or used to be. But now he was a talking doll, not a man. This thought went through Emmas head a few times as they where chatting and it confused her. Making her excited, sad and malicious.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma becomes flirty

*Noteb*
2. Emma becomes gentle

*Noteb*
3. Emma becomes mean

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3285913-Stay-put-Ill-be-there-in-an-hour