*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/J2VWQQT48-Emma-tortures-Sylvain-with-her-asshole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
This choice: Emma tortures Sylvain with her asshole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emma tortures Sylvain with her asshole

    by: Komon
Sylvain, completely overpowered by Emma's goddess gas, vomits and coughs heavily after embracing her power. His lungs were filled with her foul air and he was fully coated in brown, not to mention his eyes were burning and watering like crazy. Despite his reaction, he found the fart rather attractive and gained a bit of a boner from it. Emma picks up the tiny weak Sylvain and looks at him from a distance so as to not have to smell him, realizing how much her fart absolutely decimated Sylvain.

Emma: "Wow look at how much that one fart did to you! I knew my gas was powerful but that almost knocked you out. You really are a pathetic tiny little shit. You know what, I think I'm gonna keep you against my giantess asshole. I like having you smell my farts so that no one else has to. It serves you right for underestimating my power, now you'll basically be worshipping my amazing power by smelling my goddess farts. I'm your goddess now, you will worship, praise and worship your giantess ALL while paying MY rent for MY home. Get used to it little man."

Sylvain is absolutely panicked by the sheer thought of smelling Emma's ass as a tiny bug. Hearing Emma dictate his new life frustrates him to oblivion, especially knowing he could do NOTHING but obey and worship her and her every command. However, deep down, he couldn't deny how attractive Emma truly was and felt quite a bit turned on by her size and dominance. Accepting his new life, Sylvain proudly shouts:

Sylvain: "Yes giantess goddess Emma!"

Before he knew it, Emma put Sylvain down the back of her panties face to face with her powerful asshole.

Emma: "Oh and one more thing, no more talking. Talking is for people. You're my ass plug."

Sylvain licks Emma's ass crack to indicate his loyalty to the goddess's order. Emma lifts up her thick thigh, and...

PPBBPPPDPDPDPDPDPFPDPDPDPFP

Sylvain gets blasted like a canon, breathing in with all his might. Doing everything he can to suck up every last particle. Sylvain had the wind knocked out of him, but he still breathed everything in knowing Emma could instantly end him. All he could taste was Emma's farts, all the fresh air in his lungs were gone.

Emma: My asshole is all wet from that, you better be licking it clean slave.

Sylvain instantly starts licking her asshole, which was the size of a meteor compared to him. He eventually finished up and it made him gag a lot in the process, but he couldn't deny how hot it felt to be licking the asshole of such a dominant gender. Especially with the power of Emma.

Emma: I hope you understand now that females are far more powerful than males. Shrunken or not. You puny little masculine fucks are no match for the feminine power of us goddesses."

Sylvain nearly had an orgasm at Emma gender discriminating him. He couldn't help but lick and hump in absolute pleasure. Emma scoffs and rolls her eyes, disgusted at Sylvain's horny masculinity.

Emma: "Men."

Emma proceeds to fart again, torturing Sylvain some more.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma invites her friends over to torture Sylvain some more

*Noteb*
2. Emma stops for now and cleans him off

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komon (UN: komon27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/J2VWQQT48-Emma-tortures-Sylvain-with-her-asshole