*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275159-The-Growth-Gun/cid/3260426-Sister-Linda
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275159
A strange ray gun causes women's bodies to grow...
This choice: Her visiting sister Linda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sister Linda

    by: thescientist77
{Original chapter by fruiteanfort}

Amanda's younger sister Linda rounded the corner into the hall, surprising Amanda. Amanda jumped and accidentally pulled the gun's trigger in the process. A burst of green energy shot out from the muzzle, colliding with 22-year-old Linda. She flew backwards, crashing through the wall behind her into a darkened closet. Horrorstruck, Amanda called for her sister. For a moment, all she heard was silence. Then she heard a groan emerge from the darkness, accompanied by a series of creaking sounds. Amanda took a step forward when green light began flashing inside the closet. With each flash, she could see that green energy crackled around Linda's form. Linda clutched her head between her hands. She writhed in pain, but Amanda saw her image shifting radically from pose to pose, the flashes of energy creating a strobe like effect. Wtih each flash Linda's body gained mass, her breasts ballooning and muscles swelling. A cacophony of tearing joined the creaking of her expanding muscles as her clothing stretched and tore itself away from her body. Mere moments later, everything stopped. The closet once again dark, Amanda squinted anxiously to get a glimpse of her sister. She heard a heavy breathing through the hole in the wall.

"Linda? Why don't you come out?"

A gigantic hand emerged, clutching the wall, followed by a pair of 30 inch calves and 40 inch thighs. Linda ducked through the hole. Amanda could see that her face had changed, maturing into the chiseled face of a supermodel. Her long, luscious hair drew Amanda's attention to her bulging neck and traps. Her deltoids were the size of basketballs, and led into 20 inch biceps and forearms. As Linda drew herself up to her new full height of 7'5", her gargantuan breasts thrust forward on top of huge and striated pecs. As her breasts and distractingly large nipples moved out of the way, Amanda found herself gazing at Linda's navel, which was buried in bulging abs. Linda's entire body glistened with sweat shed during her transformation.

"Well, sister, I think you've got a lot to explain..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thescientist77 (UN: wilshire1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thescientist77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275159-The-Growth-Gun/cid/3260426-Sister-Linda