*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. sister
  2. TF company
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3266695-sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275879
a company has created a machine that turns humans into inanimate objects.
This choice: sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

sister

    by: didou
Sylvain is ruined after several bad stock market investments. he owes several million dollars. he must go to court to be judged on his future.

he has more family apart from his sister estelle, who comes to court to support him. he is judged and his sentence and to be changed into an object.

before being sent to a cell of the TF company while waiting to be chosen and changed into an object, he cries while saying goodbye to his sister, but estelle reacts rather well to his sentence.

the next day, she browses the TF site to look for her brother. she doesn't want it in the wrong hands.
after a week, sylvain is finally on the market, she buys it and asks that it be transformed into a sock. after payment, she will receive sylvain by parcel within 24 hours.

You have the following choices:

1. estelle receives the package

2. estelle's daughter receives the package

*Noteb*
3. he is mistaken in transforming it

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3266695-sister