*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. marine transformer jason
  2. other
  3. TF company
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3269811-marine-transformer-jason
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275879
a company has created a machine that turns humans into inanimate objects.
This choice: marine transformer jason  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

marine transformer jason

    by: didou
Marine asks Jason if he wants to eat now.
Jason replies, "yes, you want to eat now, I agree."

Marine: "I'm not hungry, it's a special meal just for you. Are you ready?"

Jason: "Yes, of course."

Marine pulls out her machine and shrinks Jason.

she looks at him with a big smile. Jason tries to run away but she grabs him and the corn on the living room coffee table. she sits on the couch putting her feet up on the coffee table in front of jason.

marine: "you see all the tools to give me a manicure on my feet, if I am happy with your work, you live, otherwise I will crush you. your meal will be my dead skin that you will remove from my feet and you can also drink my sweat. aaaaahhh. the best meal of your life."

Jason is so scared that he obeys his orders.
while working marine's foot, marine looks at her instagram.
marine says to jason: "look at me and lick my foot."

jason obeys and there he sees the phone flashed. she makes him take several positions to get the best photos.

Marine: "Now I'm going to put them on my Instagram account. Are you happy?"

Jason: "yes".

marine: "we say yes mistress"

jason: "yes mistress"

Marine: "He's my slave. Does the meal suit you?"

jason: "please stop, this is not good and your feet smell bad. i just want to go back to the streets like before."

Jason starts crying. Marine gets angry and says to him: "stop complaining because otherwise I'll put you in another place where it smells really worse, you won't see the light of day anymore and where the food is much worse."

jason continues marine pedicure. marine receives a lot of "likes" on her photos.

his sister, comments:
OH MY GOD! I want one!

Marine: LOL! I'll see what I can do. It's the best.

marc (an unknown sailor) Is it real?

Marine: Of course! It's my little shrink!

after marine and answered the comments, she receives a discussion on instagram, it is....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. his father

2. his cousin

*Noteb*
3. an old school friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3269811-marine-transformer-jason