*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3266714-estelles-daughter-receives-the-package
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275879
a company has created a machine that turns humans into inanimate objects.
This choice: estelle's daughter receives the package  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

estelle's daughter receives the package

    by: didou
Estelle must receive Sylvain today, but she works all day until this evening.
she asks her 17 year old daughter julie (tall brunette, beautiful body, sporty and beautiful feet). estelle asks julie to retrieve the package and put it in her room without opening it.

the delivery man rings and gives the package to julie. she puts the package on the living room table. she wants to open it because she recognized the TF company logo, but as she is only 17, she is not allowed to order on her site.

she is too curious and opens the package. Julie sees a pair of white socks with a file inside, it's Sylvain's file.

shocked julie, looks at the socks and says: "oh my god, uncle is it you?
I have to try you, I'm sure you'll like it."

on these words julie mes her uncle has her feet, stands in front of the mirror and says: "I love it, I'm going to keep you for me. you like the smell I'm going out of the sport and I haven't showered yet. aaaahhhh. "

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Julie keeps Sylvain

*Noteb*
2. Julie returns Sylvain to his mother

*Noteb*
3. she shows her socks to her friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3266714-estelles-daughter-receives-the-package