*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fraternizing with Your Caretaker
  2. The First Blind Date
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276074-Fraternizing-with-Your-Caretaker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2276919
You’re 4-in tall, and your ‘normal-size’ caretaker decides you need to start dating!
This choice: Fraternizing with Your Caretaker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fraternizing with Your Caretaker

    by: G-Writer
You tried your best not to be grossed out by the abandoned potato chip bag you were sharing the high table with, but the stale stench ensured that you very much hoped you wouldn’t be waiting long for your date. You were glad there at least weren’t any kids around this particular arcade, but it was a still a bit nerve-wracking to just be left here like this… But then, just when you were beginning to get nervous, the main doors opened and… Lillie walked back in?

You weren’t sure why, but she seemed very nervous, which was a look you’d never seen on Lillie before. She seemed reluctant to walk back to your location for some reason, taking her time and giving you some to take her in. As was what you had come to understand as the usual, Lillie had done another spray-dye job on her hair this week, and her hair was a yellow so bright it would never be confused with any shade of blonde. Her inspiration had apparently been the baby-T she was wearing, because the color was the same, the material clinging to a sizable D cup chest, her nipples easily poking through the fabric and showing she was wearing no bra underneath. The top did nothing to cover her stomach, which created a good-size muffin top over her black gaucho pants. Usually gauchos were wide legged and free flowing, but Lillie’s lower body was easily enough to fill out the material and then some, the material clinging to every dimple and curve, only loose enough to allow the trademark jiggling of her thighs (and no doubt her butt) with every footfall. You couldn’t see it from the front like this, but you also knew from experience that Lillie didn’t have one pair of pants that didn’t show ass cleavage, something she insisted she did on purpose as a preference. Down below, she was wearing a pair of purple Converse sneakers, and although they clashed with almost every outfit she wore, she had been wearing them non-stop for much longer than you had known her… and it was pretty obvious from how abused they looked (and smelled).

As if timing it, your eyes swung back up to Lillie’s just as she arrived at the table, her brown eyes with flecks of copper boring into you. “Umm… Hey Lillie, is something wrong? Did the date flake or something? It’s okay if—“

“Nah, nah, nothing like that… You know I wouldn’t pick someone’s who’s gonna just flake on you. I just… uh… I have a question or two.”

“Oh… okay… uh… Go ahead.”

“Well, I mean… you know how I leave you at home when I’m at work? I know I can’t bring you there, it’d be all kinds of awkwardsville, but… Do you like… Do you miss me when I’m gone?”

You were more than a little perplexed by this sudden question session, especially right before your date was supposedly going to arrive, but you thought on her inquiry anyway. Your gut reaction was to say you actually didn’t mind when she was gone. You at least didn’t have to worry about anything bad happening, at least when it came to Lillie and how comfortable she was around you now. But… although you didn’t enjoy the accidents that seemed to always happen, or being forced to be right next to her in even places like going to the bathroom, she DID all in all keep you safe. And as much as you didn’t like the lack of freedom the event caused you, you DID still shudder at the fact that if she hadn’t saved you from that bird, you had no idea where you would be (especially since the nanotechnology tracking wasn’t a thing yet). Also… it WAS really boring when she wasn’t there. Sure you could watch Netflix or something, but it was a LOT more fun watching a movie WITH Lillie, and it was only with her that you could do things like play video games. Sure, a lot of times this ended with her thigh trapping half of your body when she shifted to get comfortable, or her nonchalantly stuffing you up to your neck into her cleavage to give you the ‘best view’, but you realized you had more or less gotten as used to these kind of events as Lillie apparently was, and that they were small prices to pay all things considered. You really did enjoy (most of) your time with her. So…

“W-well... I umm… Yeah, I miss you when you’re not around a lot, actually.”

Lillie’s brown eyes lit up at your answer, very pleased indeed as she continued. “Oh, good! I mean, I miss the hell out of you too, you know. I was thinking about it the other day, and I realized… I actually spend most of my time just thinking about you while I’m at work. I’m glad you do the same thing!”

You didn’t actually think about her THAT much, but before you could decide if it was a good idea to point that out or not she had already continued on.

“I mean, we do spend practically 24/7 together, so I guess it makes sense we would miss each other like crazy being apart for even a few minutes! Anyways, I uh… I’m sorry I kinda cock-blocked you since shrinking from dating and such, I just never thought about a Mini ever being with a Normie, you know, in a ROMANTIC way until one of the customers at the diner started talking about Dual Caretakers. I’m sure it was annoying for me to be oblivious like that, and I really will do my best to get you as many dates as an awesome, understanding guy like you deserves…”

You hadn’t ever seen Lillie this… vulnerable, at least not since the bird almost snatched you, so although you really wanted her to call this whole thing off, especially since you’d never thought about being with a Normie either/you even more wanted to clear up just how MUCH she thought you missed her when she was away, you kept your mouth shut and let her continue.

“A-anyway, so I started to set up all these dates, and then, I realized… I’d end up spending less time with you, you know? That’s like, a total bummer, right? I mean… you’re my Little Ky-Guy, my best bud! Or… would it not be a big deal for you to spend less time with me?”

You had no idea where this sudden vulnerability was coming from, but there was no way you could say something to hurt her right now with her apparently trusting you with this hard-for-her-to-talk-about topic. If anything, it might be a way to get out of all this blind-dating nonsense. “O-of course not, Lillie! In fact, if that’s how you—“

“Oh good, I was so nervous about this, you don’t even know!” However, apparently trying to force her way through this topic as best she could in her nervousness, she was hardly letting you reply before moving on. “I don’t know what I would have done if you were, like, sick of spending time with me or something. But knowing you feel the same way I do makes this so much easier. So, I was thinking, if I had to give up some of our time together for you to go on these dates, how could I make the time we DO still spend together more special to make up for it? And then I realized, it was so obvious! I’ll just be your 1st girlfriend! Isn’t that perfect?”

You were… a bit surprised. Sure, you didn’t find Lillie unattractive, even seeing all of her that you had after shrinking, but after the initial embarrassing moments you had also gotten used to the ‘fact’ that there would just be nothing between you and Lillie romantically-speaking. And even with that unspoken agreement, there were almost CONSTANT awkward situations between the two of you. So to realize that Lillie now thought it was a no-brainer that you should just transition to boyfriend/girlfriend, especially while she was simultaneously going to be pushing for you to go on blind dates, well… it was a lot to swallow. You tried to slow this down, really talk it out, but as was the usual today, Lillie only let you speak long enough to hear what she was hoping for.

“Yeah, that sounds… absolutely perfect, Lillie. But listen—“

“YES!!!!” You were immediately silenced in shock at her sudden exclamation, and literally everyone else in the theater looked towards her at the huge outburst. With a huge blush, Lillie pointedly ignored the looks until they slowly lost interest, before exclaiming again, this time in a hushed whisper-scream. “I mean, ‘Yaaaaaay!’ I know I was so dumb for not thinking about it before, but you don’t know how much this was tearing me up inside once I thought of it! I mean, I really couldn’t stand the thought of you getting distant from me, you know? And now my little buddy is my little boyfriend! This is so great! I’ll be the first of a bunch of amazing girlfriends to come, I promise!”

You could only sweatdrop, thoroughly defeated. Were you really going to object and wreck her happiness at this point? Sure, it was still weird that she was pushing for you to have some kind of harem when she was this happy to be your girlfriend, but all-in-all you decided to hope for the best. You DID find Lillie attractive, after all, and a lot of people already assumed you were an item… not much would probably change anyway. “O-okay, I’ll um… I’ll hold you to that. I’ll umm… I’ll be happy to take our relationship to the next level… And… I’m glad being my girlfriend now makes you so happy too.”

“Of course, Little Ky-Guy! You’re a total catch! And I’m really glad we spent so much time together before this! ‘Makes it easy because when I think back on it, with everything we did together at the apartment, we can skip right over that awkward ‘getting to know each other’ stage!”

“Oh, yeah, i suppose that makes sense.” Unfortunately for you, this was about where what ‘made sense’ ended…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276074-Fraternizing-with-Your-Caretaker