*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. possess someone random
  2. BOLTS online
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS/cid/3281983-possess-someone-random
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277626
You are a mad scientist you have created a new digital game with a dark secret
This choice: possess someone random  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

possess someone random

    by: adianjayz
Watching other people go out of character is fun, but actually being in the action is even better. With the test run complete, I am obviously curious about testing the main function of my 'BOLTS' project: possession. Perhaps I have placed too much time on perfecting those nanobots, but I forgot to name any test subjects aside from random ones. That might work, but I prefer to be more selective. After all, I'm the one who experience its effects this time.

Of course, randomness can be relative, so I could define its boundary where any subject would be fine with me. I pulled up my holographic map of potential test subjects. Scanning the map, I knew where to look for subjects, narrowing my gaze on a single corporate building located downtown. The building belonged to the SanLife corporation, an institution dedicated to developing treatments for brain diseases and development. At least, they is what they say, but I suspect they are running some...fishy experiments down there. I once advertised my "healing serum" developed years ago, but they just scoffed at me, saying that it was impractical. But months after my presentation, they debuted a similar serum that not only healed but also augmented one's cognitive functions. Although if you ask me, it looked like the test subjects turned robotic. Nevertheless, I think they plagiarized their product from my work, so it's time to exact revenge. With my newest invention, I hope to possess one of the employees in the corporation and spy on their current work, right under their noses.

I saw a couple of dots on the map indicating that some employees have already played my "game". Well, I guess I'll just choose one and see what happens. I settled myself in my comfy chair and closed my eyes. Luckily, my body will be taken care of by an implanted AI in my brain, but the process of transferring between bodies still takes time, especially if the target is far away. As I focused my will towards that building downtown, I slowly felt my senses fading away and my mind blanking out, hoping that it will resurface again in a new environment and new body. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in particular who works at SanLife, so I would most likely end up in a random body. I could only hope that it would be a good one.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Intern

*Noteb*
2. Janitor

*Noteb*
3. HR Manager

*Noteb*
4. Client of SanLife

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 adianjayz (UN: adianjayz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS/cid/3281983-possess-someone-random