*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carole Anne Miller
  2. Beyond "The Birds and the Bees"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279472-Expecting-the-Unexpected/cid/3305061-Carole-Anne-Miller
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2279472
Teens experiencing pregnancies that are different from the norm.
This choice: Carole Anne Miller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carole Anne Miller

    by: BeeJay
I'm Carole Anne Miller.

My story starts like most people's: My parents are divorced, and my mom got custody of me and my younger siblings, Allison and Michael. Mom married a middle manager, while Dad hooked up with some bimbo with boob implants who was maybe ten years older than me. Last I heard, she left him high and dry.

Needless to say, my family wasn't what you'd call rich. My grades were good enough to get me into college, but I could have used some help paying my way, if I didn't want to be drowning in debt as soon as I graduated. There were a few things I wouldn't have thought of doing for the money, but I was willing to keep my options open on other matters.

And then I found out what I really was willing to do.

******************************

"Right this way, Miss Miller."

It was the end of March when I heard that a company called Brightford was looking for volunteers, and would pay $25,000; the only conditions were that the volunteers be women 18 or older. I was definitely a woman, and just squeaked into the minimum age, so I went to see what was up.

They gave me a complete physical, and asked me for details about my sex life (dormant for the past four months). If I wasn't curious (or desperate), I might have gotten dressed and gone back outside.

Finally, a doctor came in. "We're glad you came, Miss Miller," he said. "What have you heard about our little project?"

"I heard about twenty-five thousand reasons to come in," I replied. "Have you been telling other people more?"

"No, not at all. I just wanted to make sure nothing has gotten out to the general public. In fact, we're going to ask you not to discuss this with anyone outside your family; we want this kept secret."

"My lips are sealed. So, if I'm chosen for this... whatever it is, I can tell my family?"

"Given the nature of the project, you'd have to. They'd only ask questions otherwise. And you have been chosen; but we'll give you two weeks to decide if you want to choose us."

"Well, like I said, you've got 25,000 reasonable arguments. But why wouldn't I want to sign up?"

"Well, that's the thing about our project. For instance: we gave you a physical, and asked about your sexual history, because we wanted to make sure you weren't already pregnant."

"Already pregnant? What do you mean?"

He sat down. "If you agree to participate, you will be given medication that you will take for a month. At the end of that month, we will implant embryos into your uterus. If all goes well, nine weeks later, you will give birth to a litter of puppies."

"P... puppies?"

"Yes, puppies. And that's why we'll give you two weeks to decide if you want to participate."

You have the following choices:

1. Thinking About It

2. Cast of Characters

3. Thread-Specific Rules

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279472-Expecting-the-Unexpected/cid/3305061-Carole-Anne-Miller