*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3316780-Who-are-you-bitch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279541
Men and women dominating girls! Shrinking, rapeplay and others! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: Play as a Slave-Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Who are you, bitch?

    by: thbwcm
Sydney- during most of her high school years, she was the queen bee, always stepping on nerds, freaks, and geeks that got in her way... Unfortunately for this evil queen, after the revolution, she had her status reduced from prom queen to sex slave. Now, the poor girl found herself brought by one of the boys or girls that she loved to bully...
She has dark long hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a bombshell body.

Clair- a radical feminist, she was a member of some Marxist feminist groups before the revolution, but now, she is just a fuck toy for rich men to use. She is terrified of the idea of being brought by some capitalist pig and is going to fight with all she has!
She has short red hair, green eyes, and a normal, skinny body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sydney

2. Clair

*Noteb*
3. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3316780-Who-are-you-bitch