*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the Hunks
  2. First, Pick your type
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/3315732-Meet-the-Hunks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2281951
A weight gain story featuring cops going from hunky to chunky, or chubby to superchub.
This choice: Hunky to Chunky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet the Hunks

    by: Admirer2020
Detective Kent Halcyon
Age: 36
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180
Ethnicity: African American
Build: Lean
Bio: Kent is a new transfer to the department. He got his start in New York, but got tired of city life and crime and wanted a small town experience. Blessed with a fast metabolism, He's always been able to eat like a horse while remaining trim, but the talented cooks of Pancione may prove too much even that to stay the case.

Officer Jason Takahashi
Age: 23
Height: 5'11
Weight: 195
Ethnicity: Asian American
Build: Muscled
Bio: Jason is a native to Pancione, and has dreamed of joining the force since childhood. He has thus far not fallen prey to the inevitable weight gain, but a new relationship might change that.

Officer Greg Kelly
Age: 46
Height: 6'4
Weight: 240
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Heavily Muscled
Bio: An amateur bodybuilder in his spare time, Greg is a career beat cop. He could have advanced up the ranks, but would rather keep working the streets and being out among the people. Lately, he's been enjoying the bulking part off the off season more and more, and been paying less attention to his lifting than his eating.

Felix Perez
Age: 19
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170
Build: Lean
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Bio: Another Pancione native, and the newest member of the department. Still lives with his parents, but his saving up for his own place.

Who do you choose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kent

2. Jason

*Noteb*
3. Greg

*Noteb*
4. Felix

5. More Choices?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Admirer2020 (UN: admirer2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/3315732-Meet-the-Hunks